Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Best way to grind for food?
I'm having so much trouble keeping my dragons fed, are there any like tips or tricks on how to get more food, or do I just have to keep coliseum grinding?

This close to just trying to see if u can make like a bot or something just for coli grinding.
I'm having so much trouble keeping my dragons fed, are there any like tips or tricks on how to get more food, or do I just have to keep coliseum grinding?

This close to just trying to see if u can make like a bot or something just for coli grinding.
Try this maybe?
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/1924291/2#post_21412734
Quote:
Insects: Boreal Wood, Volcanic Vents, Crystal Pools
Meat: Forbidden Portal*, Waterway, Harpy's Roost
Seafood: Crystal Pools, Kelp Beds, Redrock Cove
Plants: Blooming Grove, Mire, Bamboo Falls

Also bots aren't allowed, and there are captchas anyways
Try this maybe?
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/1924291/2#post_21412734
Quote:
Insects: Boreal Wood, Volcanic Vents, Crystal Pools
Meat: Forbidden Portal*, Waterway, Harpy's Roost
Seafood: Crystal Pools, Kelp Beds, Redrock Cove
Plants: Blooming Grove, Mire, Bamboo Falls

Also bots aren't allowed, and there are captchas anyways
VGxuHXT.png
Yeah, doing a lot of coli will usually get you more food than you know what to do with, honestly. I mostly coli to level fodder and the food is like a secondary thing honestly. Where are you grinding?

And just a heads up, botting and stuff like that is very much against the rules, be careful there!
Yeah, doing a lot of coli will usually get you more food than you know what to do with, honestly. I mostly coli to level fodder and the food is like a secondary thing honestly. Where are you grinding?

And just a heads up, botting and stuff like that is very much against the rules, be careful there!
image.png . > she/her
> FRT +3
> Dragons for sale
> Voltsy's free dragons
> Half-an-egg
I just head to any venue I can 1 hit the enemies and grind there for a bit.
I just head to any venue I can 1 hit the enemies and grind there for a bit.
I will put something here eventually.
Coli and gathering are it, really. The AH is also good to fill in the gaps, just buy a few cheap stacks here and there.
Coli and gathering are it, really. The AH is also good to fill in the gaps, just buy a few cheap stacks here and there.
myosotis Sela, she/her, FR+3
Jewelry Box Fae Subspecies
Official Lightning Subspecies
Ultimate Dragon Color Guide
Lore
_______________________Jewelry Box Fae subspecies
Gathering items everyday and coli grinding is what I mainly do to get food, and I can manage it most of the time.

The only tip I can have is to get some more money so you can but food to feed them with. There's plenty of moneymaking guides out there if you're willing to look for them!

I'm 99% sure you aren't supposed to bot/ or automate the coli, the captcha exists for a reason.
Gathering items everyday and coli grinding is what I mainly do to get food, and I can manage it most of the time.

The only tip I can have is to get some more money so you can but food to feed them with. There's plenty of moneymaking guides out there if you're willing to look for them!

I'm 99% sure you aren't supposed to bot/ or automate the coli, the captcha exists for a reason.
WEtoEVH.png
Just put on a podcast/tv show/whatever and grind someplace mindless in the other tab in coli. I have never once had food shortage issues and you see how large my lair is. It's all from Coli.

Also, micro holidays are GREAT for getting extra of that type of food. The one to get extra meat will be coming up within the next month. You get extra coli XP at the same time so setting aside some grinding time during that will be helpful!
Just put on a podcast/tv show/whatever and grind someplace mindless in the other tab in coli. I have never once had food shortage issues and you see how large my lair is. It's all from Coli.

Also, micro holidays are GREAT for getting extra of that type of food. The one to get extra meat will be coming up within the next month. You get extra coli XP at the same time so setting aside some grinding time during that will be helpful!