Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Why that flight?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
I was originally in arcane since I loved the arcanists design, but recently changed to shadow because I LOVE their eye types/tints. And the fest being the same month as my birthday doesn’t hurt either
I was originally in arcane since I loved the arcanists design, but recently changed to shadow because I LOVE their eye types/tints. And the fest being the same month as my birthday doesn’t hurt either
giphy.gif7t6ErvU.jpegmFaXmCJ.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gif

G1 sales

p74ovv7.gif

art shop banner
KkcUijP.png
old wc adopt gif
giphy.gif

Lewis link and G1 sales
goVYTQR.pngRsZjiBd.png

ghost hatchlings
TwEcIUG.png[/url] Ae0MsB2.png

Wishlist

B3w2s5h.jpg

Pixel Pearls

giphy.gif

SCP hatchery
1g9awbL.png
Click for Don't Starve/FR commissions! [TEMP CLOSED] (Casual collector of 6 digit dergs!)
vWYFQtR.png

wHRV9DG.jpg[/indent]
I used to pick Ice as my favorite type on Pokemon Platinum's Union Room feature.

That's it.

I don't even like the Ice type that much in-game or Ice Flight's lore.

I was going to go with Lightning since Electric is my favorite Pokemon type, but I just had this calling...(and I'm glad for it because I wouldn't have enjoyed Lightning aesthetic at all).
I used to pick Ice as my favorite type on Pokemon Platinum's Union Room feature.

That's it.

I don't even like the Ice type that much in-game or Ice Flight's lore.

I was going to go with Lightning since Electric is my favorite Pokemon type, but I just had this calling...(and I'm glad for it because I wouldn't have enjoyed Lightning aesthetic at all).
fo11Vhp.png
I was originally in Fire when I joined, but I moved to Light because I loved the gold eyes and the sunny scenery!
I was originally in Fire when I joined, but I moved to Light because I loved the gold eyes and the sunny scenery!
PB-logo-transparent1.png gem.png Ashes | F
gem.png +4h FR time
gem.png Feel free to ping me!
@Naeryl

That's a whole mood, I was gonna choose shadow since my favorite pokemon types are Dark and Ghost but Plague just charmed me with its gore.
@Naeryl

That's a whole mood, I was gonna choose shadow since my favorite pokemon types are Dark and Ghost but Plague just charmed me with its gore.
UqN4jFQ.png
I thought Stormcatcher looked pretty cool
I'm staying here for lore and the steampunk aesthetic >>
I thought Stormcatcher looked pretty cool
I'm staying here for lore and the steampunk aesthetic >>
xOuzD3k.png 90444046.png Bj9vK4V.gif
I saw someone recruiting for plaguemom years and years ago and I’d just never forgotten.
I saw someone recruiting for plaguemom years and years ago and I’d just never forgotten.
Hjönk Hjönk Am Goose
I'm a sucker for gore/body horror and the concept of COLLECTING BONES OF YOUR ENEMIES just seemed so amazing in the plague description
Then I would go to find out that plague lives in a literal flesh wasteland and fall even more madly in love with it
I'm a sucker for gore/body horror and the concept of COLLECTING BONES OF YOUR ENEMIES just seemed so amazing in the plague description
Then I would go to find out that plague lives in a literal flesh wasteland and fall even more madly in love with it
JxXWPTT.png
Coli guide
_ BjzISWz.png
FR Goals
_ 9gI0bgp.png
Art shop
_ Undying-Featherback.png
Lair map
_ Rat-King.png
Pixels
_ 4bPVjcz.png
Site
_ Venomous-Toridae.png
BBCode guide
_ WAYSTONECROPPED.gif
at first i joined wind cause it seemed to be the most wholesome and the windsinger was the only deity design i really liked but then i became EMO. all the sudden the treacherously depressing aesthetic and lore of ice called to me. and now i am an icicle and i dont regret a thing[emoji=sunglasses size=1] my lore is amazing now
at first i joined wind cause it seemed to be the most wholesome and the windsinger was the only deity design i really liked

but then i became EMO. all the sudden the treacherously depressing aesthetic and lore of ice called to me. and now i am an icicle and i dont regret a thing my lore is amazing now
KKdqwb1.gif hi, i'm etui

she/they
I read the descriptions of all the flights and liked wind's best
I read the descriptions of all the flights and liked wind's best
tm7K06Z.pngWx0EgSk.png
Because pink. It just lured me in and here we are.
Because pink. It just lured me in and here we are.
Spyro OC lair.
Finnish.
She/her, ace.
Capricorn.
Monster Hunter fan.
My DeviantArt account: https://www.deviantart.com/rathaloshunter16
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10