Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Favourite item artworks?
1 2 3
Not what your favourite items are, but what ones do you really like the artwork of? (although granted that may be the same thing) There's some really nice use of colour and composition, and often I think it's the backgrounds that really tie it all together. Here are a few of my personal favourites: [item= cattail][item=Alstroemeria][item=Moth-Eaten Rug][item=Attendant Rings] [i]Why yes, I do like blue and greens. How could you tell?[/i]
Not what your favourite items are, but what ones do you really like the artwork of? (although granted that may be the same thing)
There's some really nice use of colour and composition, and often I think it's the backgrounds that really tie it all together.
Here are a few of my personal favourites:
Cattail Alstroemeria Moth-Eaten Rug Attendant Rings
Why yes, I do like blue and greens. How could you tell?
FObX7rS.png
[item=rambra horn][item=isopod][item=black tetra] I like the darkness, can you tell?
Rambra Horn Isopod Black Tetra

I like the darkness, can you tell?
[item=stardust sap lamp][item=mantarune][item=gloomwillow guide]
Stardust Sap Lamp Mantarune Gloomwillow Guide
EBzxWRy.png *
Wishlist
FR+3
Collecting Mammertee Plushes
alMN0i2.png vfbW8E9.png
[item=Stardust Sap Lamp][item=Giant Lilypad][item=Unicorn Dust][item=Encapsulated Mist] I like the artwork of lots of things, but these are on the top of my list!
Stardust Sap Lamp Giant Lilypad Unicorn Dust Encapsulated Mist

I like the artwork of lots of things, but these are on the top of my list!

[center][item=champion's purse] easily my favorite chest item too, makes you really feel like a grand champion when grinding in the arena[/center]
Champion's Purse
easily my favorite chest item too, makes you really feel like a grand champion when grinding in the arena
[item=Encapsulated Mist][item=Glittering Jeweler][item=Crystalspine Gem Guardian] I like magic.
Encapsulated Mist Glittering Jeweler Crystalspine Gem Guardian

I like magic.
pancatcher.png
[item=myosotis] [item=blueberries] [item=yellow canary] [item=blue rose] [item=petalwing matriarch] [item=encapsulated mist] [item=pressed flower] [item=florist's satchel] [item=potted peacevine] seeing a bit of a pattern here, hahah
Myosotis Blueberries Yellow Canary Blue Rose Petalwing Matriarch Encapsulated Mist Pressed Flower Florist's Satchel Potted Peacevine

seeing a bit of a pattern here, hahah
bkxiiMw.png MlJMkHy.gif bkxiiMw.png bkxiiMw.png
hi! i'm meteor.
check out some of my projects? → or the coliseum bounty npc suggestion!

» the bestiary outfit project
» cross-flight outfit project
» 100x100 bio icons
» accent shop
I was so close to putting Encapsulating Mist on my list too, but I decided to stop at 4, hehe.
I like the variety of aesthetics people have going here so far. All very valid choices.
I was so close to putting Encapsulating Mist on my list too, but I decided to stop at 4, hehe.
I like the variety of aesthetics people have going here so far. All very valid choices.
FObX7rS.png
[item=sparksylph husk][item=demoiselle crane][item=avian gemstaff][item=dire claw pelt] mmm blue and green
Sparksylph Husk Demoiselle Crane Avian Gemstaff Dire Claw Pelt
mmm blue and green
AOFzhcD.png x >hurry
>she/her
>fr +3
>avatar
>about
x >lore
>origamis
>wishlist
>uma sales
>pings ok
[item=large stone collar][item=aquatic relic][item=raptorik talonblades][item=microcline][item=labradorite] [I]Pretty...[/i]
Large Stone Collar Aquatic Relic Raptorik Talonblades Microcline Labradorite Pretty...
1 2 3