Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | that one apparel item you overuse
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
kilts and tarnished boots/gauntlets
kilts and tarnished boots/gauntlets
97vOhSz.png
judging off of my planned outfits, that would probably have to be flower falls, antlers, roundhorns and glasses-
judging off of my planned outfits, that would probably have to be flower falls, antlers, roundhorns and glasses-
Top hats.. and the jewellery and grasp from the unearthly onyx set from NOTN ;_;
Top hats.. and the jewellery and grasp from the unearthly onyx set from NOTN ;_;
tumblr_n89imatJWz1tfzajgo2_r1_250.png
The starsilks. Just, every single time. If you go through my lair you'll see my starsilk obession.

I also feel i've been overusing the frosted wood apparel AND the moondust silks in this tab too :')
The starsilks. Just, every single time. If you go through my lair you'll see my starsilk obession.

I also feel i've been overusing the frosted wood apparel AND the moondust silks in this tab too :')
xOuzD3k.png 90444046.png Bj9vK4V.gif
cobweb
cobweb
......................................... tumblr-pa5yx1-Ks-ZM1tecpo4o1-100.png ...
the reliquary
federation-Bar.png
''it's not over yet''
wishlistloreaccentsart
familiar collector • fr +8 • pears!
Aviator gloves, boots, and scarfs, mantles, the archer cloaks and wing covers, literally any of the wind fest apparel, lockets, sage shawls, and scale armor.

Its the closest I can get to everyday apparel. :'D
Aviator gloves, boots, and scarfs, mantles, the archer cloaks and wing covers, literally any of the wind fest apparel, lockets, sage shawls, and scale armor.

Its the closest I can get to everyday apparel. :'D
red lizard from rain world

» Formerly Ceruleanfire, Springfire
» She/Her
» +2 FR Time || Pings welcome!
I keep finding excuses to use the kelpie manes and starsilks...
I keep finding excuses to use the kelpie manes and starsilks...
lik2pA1X.jpg

Yes

Yes
15295.png
+ Pacific Time | Neutral Evil | Artist Kinda +
rtbhGZ5_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium.png
39072.png q7KYqlT.png
i love how the vast majority of us can't stick to just one item, like the question asked! lol
i love how the vast majority of us can't stick to just one item, like the question asked! lol
68899888_350.png
68899888_350.png
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13