Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Would your clan fight a emperor
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 15 16
Why fight it when you can show it off? This is a brand new attraction to bring in more guests! A fun money-making opportunity! We'll be sure to pay the emperor in tasty fodder.
Why fight it when you can show it off? This is a brand new attraction to bring in more guests! A fun money-making opportunity! We'll be sure to pay the emperor in tasty fodder.
A pixel sprite of a clown waving her arms up and down
clowning
was MissNevermind
They sure would, no way they could look at the biggest fight they’ve ever seen and back down. Not saying they’d win, but they’d rather go out fighting than running.
They sure would, no way they could look at the biggest fight they’ve ever seen and back down. Not saying they’d win, but they’d rather go out fighting than running.
xxxxxxxx saccharine | she/they | fr+3
plague wildclaw enthusiast.

›› triskele nest rentals
›› avatar dragon
qTaplDI.png
*attempts to fight*

*instant death*

Totally worth it
*attempts to fight*

*instant death*

Totally worth it
FObX7rS.png
oDtHYlL.png
koJv3g8.png
520DU0J.png
mlHpBMC.png
fkWjutW.png
hAWo4bz.gif
Mine wouldn't. None of my dragons are combatants except the Coli trainers, and five level 25s wouldn't beat an Emperor. We'd just pack up and move.
Mine wouldn't. None of my dragons are combatants except the Coli trainers, and five level 25s wouldn't beat an Emperor. We'd just pack up and move.
tumblr_inline_nhxp29cBNA1qcphlu.png
Buying an additional apparel slot
unlocks it for ALL your dragons,
not just one!
we'd pet it
but the serious answer is that we would fight it, and probably try to encourage allies to help
we'd pet it
but the serious answer is that we would fight it, and probably try to encourage allies to help
UWUWUWUWUWUWUUWUWUWUWUWUWUUWUW] crow/claire
they/she
bonsai assets
wishlist
F27-D0-D59-DE85-4-CFF-9875-A665-D0-BD7-D98.png
Probably try to capture it and perform experiments on it, tbh

not that they would succeed in capturing it, but they would still try
Probably try to capture it and perform experiments on it, tbh

not that they would succeed in capturing it, but they would still try
MZeTqmO.png Avatar Dragon
My clan lives in a bunch of caves in Earth territory, and is known for keeping a massive hoard. No need to fight it when they can just chill for a while until it gets bored and moves on. There's no way it'd be able to fit its body into their dens.

The caves also have a back entrance quite a ways away from the clan's main territory, so gatherers could just fly out that way and bring back more food.
My clan lives in a bunch of caves in Earth territory, and is known for keeping a massive hoard. No need to fight it when they can just chill for a while until it gets bored and moves on. There's no way it'd be able to fit its body into their dens.

The caves also have a back entrance quite a ways away from the clan's main territory, so gatherers could just fly out that way and bring back more food.

G2 Sandsurges!
Wasp/Flair/Augment
300g/kt
88403293.png88403294.png88403295.png88403296.png
[quote name="AnxiousKiwi" date="2021-03-01 15:39:14" ] Any guardians whose charge can't be moved for one reason or another would likely stay and fight, but everyone else? Gone. On a ship, out to sea. [/quote] I have such a guardian, and a couple of her closest friends might stay and fight with her, but yeah, most of them would get out of there. But in my lore, the imps just stay far enough away from each other that this doesn't happen. Sad to break up families, sadder to bring about the end of the world.
AnxiousKiwi wrote on 2021-03-01 15:39:14:
Any guardians whose charge can't be moved for one reason or another would likely stay and fight, but everyone else? Gone. On a ship, out to sea.

I have such a guardian, and a couple of her closest friends might stay and fight with her, but yeah, most of them would get out of there. But in my lore, the imps just stay far enough away from each other that this doesn't happen. Sad to break up families, sadder to bring about the end of the world.
5BsilZ9.png
0zy2W7P.png
eIK5iG7.png
XuRl5B2.png
J7D1quC.png
FObX7rS.png
BTRr72z.png
irlzakv.png
YMPbu9R.png
My clan’s main settlement is fairly hidden in the mountains and cliffs, so they would lay low and see if it passes, if an Emperor enters at all. If it doesn’t leave, they would devise a plan to trap it or at least lead it somewhere else. My clan doesn’t have strength in numbers, and because of that they have learned how to use the area’s complex geography to their advantage as well as utilize Wind’s strong air currents for fancy flight maneuvers.

But they’re also currently trying to recruit a weapons developer and tactician to make head on engagement of large monsters a future possibility.
The idea of dragons going all attack on titan on a giant beast sounds super rad tbh
My clan’s main settlement is fairly hidden in the mountains and cliffs, so they would lay low and see if it passes, if an Emperor enters at all. If it doesn’t leave, they would devise a plan to trap it or at least lead it somewhere else. My clan doesn’t have strength in numbers, and because of that they have learned how to use the area’s complex geography to their advantage as well as utilize Wind’s strong air currents for fancy flight maneuvers.

But they’re also currently trying to recruit a weapons developer and tactician to make head on engagement of large monsters a future possibility.
The idea of dragons going all attack on titan on a giant beast sounds super rad tbh
rIjWU7i.png • rain
• irl creacher
• fr +3
• pls drink water
mm leaf.png oC8BwLW.pngscruffy.png
Well, if the emperor pose a threat in my clan, depend if the emperor is small enough to be able to fight, all of my fighters and mages will fight against it, if its too big to be able to fight, I think the smart way is to lure the Emperor away as far as they can from my lair.
Well, if the emperor pose a threat in my clan, depend if the emperor is small enough to be able to fight, all of my fighters and mages will fight against it, if its too big to be able to fight, I think the smart way is to lure the Emperor away as far as they can from my lair.
Do5TvZy.png
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 15 16