Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | "Watch an ad"
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
are you a time traveller from 10 years in the future when the userbase trickles down and goes the way of neopets
are you a time traveller from 10 years in the future when the userbase trickles down and goes the way of neopets
ImLwTCX.png My Dragon Search Thread
...how do i unread a post
...how do i unread a post
anomalous_nekomata.png
What cursed universe is this post from and how can I avoid it
What cursed universe is this post from and how can I avoid it
Fishes ____ she/her | +3 FR time | wishlist | avatar
ra01-icon-goldfish.gif s02-icon-whale.gif
[quote name="TA74" date="2021-02-23 14:09:06" ] I knew what was coming before I even clicked. But...uh... Click that link for some FR hacks! https://www.thisworldthesedays.com/flight-rising-hacks-1.html [/quote] You know what? I should have expected it. But I didn't. I almost expected a virus more than what actually happened...
TA74 wrote on 2021-02-23 14:09:06:
I knew what was coming before I even clicked.

But...uh... Click that link for some FR hacks!

https://www.thisworldthesedays.com/flight-rising-hacks-1.html

You know what? I should have expected it. But I didn't. I almost expected a virus more than what actually happened...
___________ 6346.png mlHpBMC.png
5BsilZ9.png
55xbf1H.png
E3nmoMt.png
TW8ViqF.png
WKtl2lb.png
pO8B2fr.png 6346.png
WKtl2lb.png[/url][nextcol]
pO8B2fr.png[nextcol]6346.png[/columns]
[quote name="Phoeniz" date="2021-02-23 17:30:24" ] [quote name="TA74" date="2021-02-23 14:09:06" ] I knew what was coming before I even clicked. But...uh... Click that link for some FR hacks! https://www.thisworldthesedays.com/flight-rising-hacks-1.html [/quote] You know what? I should have expected it. But I didn't. I almost expected a virus more than what actually happened... [/quote] same
Phoeniz wrote on 2021-02-23 17:30:24:
TA74 wrote on 2021-02-23 14:09:06:
I knew what was coming before I even clicked.

But...uh... Click that link for some FR hacks!

https://www.thisworldthesedays.com/flight-rising-hacks-1.html

You know what? I should have expected it. But I didn't. I almost expected a virus more than what actually happened...
same
0nY9TgK.png
6kR982D.png
vjHxXR9.png
WKtl2lb.png
fkWjutW.png
I'm not even gonna click on the links..
I'm not even gonna click on the links..
124.png
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifFR time + 1
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifThey/Them
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifDragon Hoarder
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifRightside is clickable →

arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifWishlist
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifODP Hatchery
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifLair Purge
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifUMs for sale
Guess what, I'm listening to Never Going to Give You Up at the moment and for some reason I like it.
Guess what, I'm listening to Never Going to Give You Up at the moment and for some reason I like it.
lHdQ8WC.gif arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Fr time +3
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Any pronouns
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Likes GI and HSR
if fr was a cash grab mobile game on the app store
if fr was a cash grab mobile game on the app store
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX]
2zEU4.gif

You matter.
i follow every thread i make
(+1 fr time)
5INS7.gif
This gives me the shivers, like maybe this awful alternate reality FR is creeping up behind me as I sit here.
This gives me the shivers, like maybe this awful alternate reality FR is creeping up behind me as I sit here.
YolDR6x.gif
[quote name="wyraj" date="2021-02-23 15:33:48" ] I really hate it when games do stuff like that. I don't mind it when games let you watch ads for some premium currency or to speed up actions or whatever, but when you have to watch ads to access normal game stuff, no. [/quote] I feel the same way. Watch a couple of ads to support the site and maybe earn some rewards from it? Totally fine! Forcing ads down my throat nonstop, interrupting gameplay, or blocking content until I watch unskippable ads? Nope nope nope.
wyraj wrote on 2021-02-23 15:33:48:
I really hate it when games do stuff like that. I don't mind it when games let you watch ads for some premium currency or to speed up actions or whatever, but when you have to watch ads to access normal game stuff, no.

I feel the same way.

Watch a couple of ads to support the site and maybe earn some rewards from it? Totally fine!

Forcing ads down my throat nonstop, interrupting gameplay, or blocking content until I watch unskippable ads? Nope nope nope.
shadow_banner.pngA shadowy dragon which is representative of Zenzic's persona. An original design.shadow_banner.png
Imagination is the reality of our dreamscape.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7