Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | "Watch an ad"
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
[quote name="ratdealer" date="2021-02-23 12:30:04" ] Op this isn’t as terrifying as you linking Rick Ashley into every single “Watch an ad” [/quote] i feel it would be even more terrifying if they posted the 60fps 4k version that had twitter going nuts anyways, thanks. now i'm going to have nightmares about this
ratdealer wrote on 2021-02-23 12:30:04:
Op this isn’t as terrifying as you linking Rick Ashley into every single “Watch an ad”
i feel it would be even more terrifying if they posted the 60fps 4k version that had twitter going nuts

anyways, thanks. now i'm going to have nightmares about this
how about no
how about no
tumblr_nml1iu5dxU1rhwezyo3_r3_500.gif
kthxno
kthxno
Call me Soli!
She/her
I'm always subbed
Fr +0
Art Shop
Rat-King.png
This is cursed, the unfortunate thing is that it's unnaturally common in mobile apps.
This is cursed, the unfortunate thing is that it's unnaturally common in mobile apps.
FMab3MX.gif
i just knew it was a rickroll without even clicking lol
i just knew it was a rickroll without even clicking lol
33352.png U65gRpm.png EP9270D.png 33351.png
This is horrifying. That is a great ad though.
This is horrifying. That is a great ad though.
spacewhale0.gifqB0EMi0.png
i would say that i will leave fr
but ive commited so much that ill just burn in this hell in spite and play with my lil dragons in fury
i would say that i will leave fr
but ive commited so much that ill just burn in this hell in spite and play with my lil dragons in fury
Sig_Adopt_-_Elys_small.png
*casually throws my cracked cromebook at the wall and sobs for 10 whole minutes*
*casually throws my cracked cromebook at the wall and sobs for 10 whole minutes*
rHxG0s7.pngY5ILoot.png kaz | they/he/she | gay ace
lately i’ve been forgetful and unfocused, please ping me again if i didn’t respond!
[quote name="parasites" date="2021-02-23 12:57:41" ] [quote name="ratdealer" date="2021-02-23 12:30:04" ] Op this isn’t as terrifying as you linking Rick Ashley into every single “Watch an ad” [/quote] i feel it would be even more terrifying if they posted the 60fps 4k version that had twitter going nuts [/quote] Blocked in my country due to copyright ;-;
parasites wrote on 2021-02-23 12:57:41:
ratdealer wrote on 2021-02-23 12:30:04:
Op this isn’t as terrifying as you linking Rick Ashley into every single “Watch an ad”
i feel it would be even more terrifying if they posted the 60fps 4k version that had twitter going nuts
Blocked in my country due to copyright ;-;

Thanks, I hate it

Hey, is this on the "Let's chaos" thread yet?
Thanks, I hate it

Hey, is this on the "Let's chaos" thread yet?
[insert clever and witty comment here]

hey, come check out my fandragons :3
xH2YfAb.png C0YtY9S.gif q9EEy5M.png
FObX7rS.png
I7a1ndF.png
XmHV7tO.png
LRdLP2V.png
2VtxnMX.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7