Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Map Update Hype and Predictions thread
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
FER IM SO EXITED OMG THIS IS CONNA BE SO COOL
FER IM SO EXITED OMG THIS IS CONNA BE SO COOL
E76-FF5-E2-CF16-4-B9-C-BB53-FF494-EA76-BCA.gif
TheGodQueen
» she/him
» Lilith
» fr +8h

» Tumblr
» Instagram
» Wishlist
2-F8-EA3-E2-8-FD2-4-FFC-A81-A-F3-ACEA483220.gif
More locations.

Maybe scenes to go with new locations. I really hope we can pick our lair locations now. I’m 100% going to need scenes for each location on the map because who doesn’t love scenes.

I’m very excited to see everything in all its new glory!
More locations.

Maybe scenes to go with new locations. I really hope we can pick our lair locations now. I’m 100% going to need scenes for each location on the map because who doesn’t love scenes.

4xTBSTZ.png
I'm so excited. I hope they make it clear where the boundaries are within flights.
I'm so excited. I hope they make it clear where the boundaries are within flights.
.....................................image.gif
q9EEy5M.png
hzM3Sr2.png
xj6Mn2e.png
image.gif
Yesssss! Even though I've already pretty much decided where I want my lair to be, a more detailed world map might help me decide. Plus I really like maps! (Although, I really like the cartoony one, so I hope when we click on "World Map", we get a little option in the corner to switch it to the old one. That'd be cool!)
Yesssss! Even though I've already pretty much decided where I want my lair to be, a more detailed world map might help me decide. Plus I really like maps! (Although, I really like the cartoony one, so I hope when we click on "World Map", we get a little option in the corner to switch it to the old one. That'd be cool!)
@PrincessFaeron
I mean, last we heard he had a super cool map to show us and freaking DROPPED IT somewhere on his way back

WE GONNA GET WIND DAD BACK YAYYYYYYY
@PrincessFaeron
I mean, last we heard he had a super cool map to show us and freaking DROPPED IT somewhere on his way back

WE GONNA GET WIND DAD BACK YAYYYYYYY
sfVMa01.pngMa06BNU.pngBVUXJUX.png
[quote name="Mystiek" date="2021-02-20 11:46:53" ] More locations. Maybe scenes to go with new locations. I really hope we can pick our lair locations now. I’m 100% going to need scenes for each location on the map because who doesn’t love scenes. I’m very excited to see everything in all its new glory! [/quote] Yes! Scenes for everything, please!
Mystiek wrote on 2021-02-20 11:46:53:
More locations.

Yes! Scenes for everything, please!
Ljw7JvQ.png
dBieivA.png
VL4xbrl.png
WI7lnRZ.png
RYOGC9t.png v886aA7.png etQ32zN.png
I just wanna KNOW EVERYTHING. I can't wait to see all the new locations and read the lore about them!
I just wanna KNOW EVERYTHING. I can't wait to see all the new locations and read the lore about them!
tumblr_o23mwcXPEZ1u3wsjco6_250.png 4f4c01ec3fcd06d45834f28097a7fb2be50dc3cf.png dEo6ta2.png
nbZE1po.png
5iXiC8z.png
V7wUqxW.png
bYt72YT.png
jbMLSIO.png

nGKuPIQ.gif
@apology they already confirmed here that there will be new areas?
@apology they already confirmed here that there will be new areas?
05qhES2.png
fkWjutW.png
uPOLOvt.png
FObX7rS.png
WKtl2lb.png
Vn2pQ5Q.png ANTIMONY
LESBIAN
SHE/THEY
FRT+2
MEMORY PROBLEMS- KINDLY REMIND
MAP MAP MAP MAP MAP MAP MAP MAP MAP MAP MAP
MAP MAP MAP MAP MAP MAP MAP MAP MAP MAP MAP
*hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock**hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock**hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock**hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock**hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock**hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock**hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a
@antimonycarver oop didnt ever click the actual update announcement. I wasnt active during that time
@antimonycarver oop didnt ever click the actual update announcement. I wasnt active during that time
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10