Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Map Update Hype and Predictions thread
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
I'm hoping for more varied biomes within each Flight! It'd be cool to have some variety in locations :)
I'm hoping for more varied biomes within each Flight! It'd be cool to have some variety in locations :)
aasolsmall.pngaa
mags
they/vae
fr +8
drymmsmallsmall.png
@keet
Oh I was on hiatus for awhile so didn't know about it. make sense thank you for new info
@keet
Oh I was on hiatus for awhile so didn't know about it. make sense thank you for new info
POOOOOOOOG
i hope we can choose where our clan is located, i want to be in the bamboo forests
POOOOOOOOG
i hope we can choose where our clan is located, i want to be in the bamboo forests
meowmeowmeow222.png
i don't really have any predictions but i just want to say i'm really excited and surprised it's happening already :0
i don't really have any predictions but i just want to say i'm really excited and surprised it's happening already :0
New backgrounds/headers. Possibly user page revamp. All that dwelling from the ability to choose our location.
New backgrounds/headers. Possibly user page revamp. All that dwelling from the ability to choose our location.
Plague gets censored.....
Plague gets censored.....
Jd88XNq.png
sh5xjiu.pngQwz7flm.png
ZKQ6ohh.pngtNgQJvM.pngDgV9RW4.png
gNKHrxH.png1bSJVgF.pngbYt72YT.png
FBhgews.png9qLrp5W.pngRWhZ0Cq.pngaef8eafda28aee269865ab582e14a312ac4c2f3c.png6e97a552d6cb288faaaf054be66db8a44c0e78e9.pngQk0VB5d.png
i'm so excited, i marked it into my google calendar so i won't forget :]
i'm so excited, i marked it into my google calendar so i won't forget :]
Waystone5.gif
29562082.png
-
-
-

WAWs3m5.png
9AXhFJA.png
hZipXGO.png
no real predictions but I'm SO EXCITED. I've been waiting for this for forever. gosh. gimme that nice updated art and more lore,,,, please ;;;;
no real predictions but I'm SO EXCITED. I've been waiting for this for forever. gosh. gimme that nice updated art and more lore,,,, please ;;;;
light.gif
Knick -- busy student -- FR+3
Just a gal tryin to gene up her kids and collect familiars, whenever schoolwork permits. I like cats, folk music, and rain. Always up for a chat!
ZwVaRtj.gif
IM HYPED to see if i can figure out where my lair would be aa
IM HYPED to see if i can figure out where my lair would be aa
sh5xjiu.png
0XHtpWy.png
kI850Ts.png
HJLIYn4.png
mlHpBMC.png
32095602p.png
I'm excited to see what new locations and lore there might be.
I'm excited to see what new locations and lore there might be.
YgOQ2oY.pngRfSBvPi.pngRtSbM78.pngiezVfl0.pngiWjBTCn.png

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10