Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Your name in Dragon Search
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 15 16
IRL name: 2,742 not-exalted but mostly with my name as part of a larger name or word (14,226 total :^) )

online pseudonym (Sofia): 1946 total, 446 not-exalted

Weird, i'd imagine sofia would have a much higher count than my irl (very rare) name but i guess i underestimated the sheer number of people that use my IRL name in other words!
IRL name: 2,742 not-exalted but mostly with my name as part of a larger name or word (14,226 total :^) )

online pseudonym (Sofia): 1946 total, 446 not-exalted

Weird, i'd imagine sofia would have a much higher count than my irl (very rare) name but i guess i underestimated the sheer number of people that use my IRL name in other words!
tumblr_inline_n2t76ssIwF1r9ywrd.gif

about me!
wishlist! (WIP)
xT1XGR4fHspyHWzeDK.gif
Woof, 11,732 with my first name, and 4,944 with my middle name. It's a pretty common name I guess
Woof, 11,732 with my first name, and 4,944 with my middle name. It's a pretty common name I guess
d00165ea3be20b3a332165f1cb02d923a7868fe5.png
53k for my name, and 246 for my username (which are mostly just tissue)
53k for my name, and 246 for my username (which are mostly just tissue)
Image links back to the artist's shop. A small pixelated drawing of a Mirror dragon. They fade from yellow to blue on their wings and head fins, with black hands and smoke markings on their wings. They are wearing a cowl and dress, which covers most of her body and head. For accessories, she also wears an ice pick and arctic bags. Various small snowflakes float around her. "Definitely an Issue."
They/Them ~ FR +0
Wishlist ~ Badges
2XruB4R.png
My real name has 2 letters....
My real name has 2 letters....
My dragons' names are 2-3 separate words. Please put spaces between them!!!
hRPcGnh.jpg
...although most seem to include add-ons like suffixes rather than just the name itself? wonder how many are just my name...
...although most seem to include add-ons like suffixes rather than just the name itself? wonder how many are just my name...
8WTwXo3.gif he/they/xey
chaotic neutral
g585y1V.png
OxagJgG.png

z3FSuck.png
apUeZZ4.png
W3QjiXj.png tI1ezOM.png
2557821.png
408 Unexalted, one of them being my dragonsona in my lair

2,704 in total
408 Unexalted, one of them being my dragonsona in my lair

2,704 in total
Veo99mO.gifBfiB8Ka.pngkBpCOnb.pngwTBPG5s.pngSLGMeHq.pngexUrsEs.pngcedPG3i.pngypbGWNk.png
lBxYxId.png
925, seeing some really pretty dragons! I never would have thought to do this on my own, but I'm so glad I did. I have a bible name so I'm shocked there aren't more dragons with my name.
925, seeing some really pretty dragons! I never would have thought to do this on my own, but I'm so glad I did. I have a bible name so I'm shocked there aren't more dragons with my name.
PLAGUEBRINGER_sig.png
I didn't expect to find any, but I was hopeful.

Still, 0.
I didn't expect to find any, but I was hopeful.

Still, 0.
7862891.png ___
Winged
She/her
FR +3
I love pings c:
____ 51027181.png
239! I’m a little surprised it’s so little!
239! I’m a little surprised it’s so little!
There was a time he thought a single
sword could save the kingdom. A
time, all regrets were yet far away...
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 15 16