Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Your name in Dragon Search
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16
well yeah of course there would be 7,835 dragons with my preferred name I chose a very common name

as for my birth name uhh...
yea a good chunk of these dragons just have the chain of those four letters that make up my birth name, not the name itself
well yeah of course there would be 7,835 dragons with my preferred name I chose a very common name

as for my birth name uhh...
yea a good chunk of these dragons just have the chain of those four letters that make up my birth name, not the name itself
n9sEhSB.png you can call me Qwil
there is no U anywhere in my username
nej6cGW.png
JHqnR5C.png
FObX7rS.png
8GgdVkW.png
54,394 include my IRL name.
i've searched, and only about 6 ish dragons have my name. because my name is 2 letters.

also, complete pain to sift trough dragons to find them! can we not have a "just [x]" instead of "include [x]"

my account name, 62 with gemmi in it and 13 with just "Gemmi"
54,394 include my IRL name.
i've searched, and only about 6 ish dragons have my name. because my name is 2 letters.

also, complete pain to sift trough dragons to find them! can we not have a "just [x]" instead of "include [x]"

my account name, 62 with gemmi in it and 13 with just "Gemmi"
I used to display all my meme numbers here, but honestly im tired off that
i will still say that i own the #420 saved scry
The last time I saw a thread like this, I actually went out and bought one of them, haha. Turns out it feels kind of weird to have a dragon with your name; might rename them at some point.

But I'll still know.

There are fewer than 350 currently, which I found surprising!
The last time I saw a thread like this, I actually went out and bought one of them, haha. Turns out it feels kind of weird to have a dragon with your name; might rename them at some point.

But I'll still know.

There are fewer than 350 currently, which I found surprising!
FSjGDWP.png
Current Avatar • Feel free to ping me!
almost 6k thats bananas!! a lot of the dragons just have my name as part of theirs though so yeah

edit: actually 6k that arent exalted specifically
almost 6k thats bananas!! a lot of the dragons just have my name as part of theirs though so yeah

edit: actually 6k that arent exalted specifically
|||||zel
Glowbug she/her
actual spore creature
I have one of those names that have a dozen different spelling variants, so 54 total for me (17 unexalted)! At least a couple of them have some funky capitalization things going on.
I have one of those names that have a dozen different spelling variants, so 54 total for me (17 unexalted)! At least a couple of them have some funky capitalization things going on.
ctFAI4k.gif
I have literally 3 whole names, so let's see what each one brings up! The results are certainly something after all.
For Lucius, there are 2,737 who share my name that have ever existed.
For Michael, there are 9,444 who share my name that have ever existed.
For Recall, there are around 169 but upon further inspection- a lot of them are just compound names that contain Recall. So I personally counted every dragon who was actually called it, which would be about 46.

So uh, we definitely know which is more popular. Michael is my designated normal person name.
I have literally 3 whole names, so let's see what each one brings up! The results are certainly something after all.
For Lucius, there are 2,737 who share my name that have ever existed.
For Michael, there are 9,444 who share my name that have ever existed.
For Recall, there are around 169 but upon further inspection- a lot of them are just compound names that contain Recall. So I personally counted every dragon who was actually called it, which would be about 46.

So uh, we definitely know which is more popular. Michael is my designated normal person name.
Book of Eldritch Horror
-Recall/Lucius/Michael
-He/They, +8 FR Time
-Lore and Fandragon enthusiast, love to talk!
-Wishlist! / Skin Idea Generator
Lurching Tome
77 originally for unexalted but only 59 have my exact name.
192 originally for exalted dragons. I didn’t bother going through these.
So, 269 altogether though they might not be my name and just contain parts of it.
77 originally for unexalted but only 59 have my exact name.
192 originally for exalted dragons. I didn’t bother going through these.
So, 269 altogether though they might not be my name and just contain parts of it.
Out of 2,410 active dragons, 28 had my name, Loni. There were many other variations, but I only counted it down to the exact four letters. For a rare name, there sure were a lot of dragons with it! I found it interesting that both male and female dragons were named Loni, while Loni is considered the female version of Lonnie, but I suppose it can be unisex. I just like to feel special, heh.

I was not about to count the exalted ones since there were 8,597 with 'Loni' in them.
Out of 2,410 active dragons, 28 had my name, Loni. There were many other variations, but I only counted it down to the exact four letters. For a rare name, there sure were a lot of dragons with it! I found it interesting that both male and female dragons were named Loni, while Loni is considered the female version of Lonnie, but I suppose it can be unisex. I just like to feel special, heh.

I was not about to count the exalted ones since there were 8,597 with 'Loni' in them.
9iqeDz7.png
Zero! (exalted and unexalted!) I'm kind of surprised but hey, I guess my UN is pretty unusual— and it isn't a translation of anything.
Zero! (exalted and unexalted!) I'm kind of surprised but hey, I guess my UN is pretty unusual— and it isn't a translation of anything.
3UUXp8G.png
My name can be found in 22,969 active dragons.
134,581 if we count exalted dragons.

Mind you, my name is very common and short. It´s also part of many longer names, hence the large number of dragons.

I won't try to count how many have my exact name beacuse I don't feel like going over close to 135,000 dragons individually. XD

I did another search for my middle name and got a very different result. 87 active dragons, 235 in total.
My name can be found in 22,969 active dragons.
134,581 if we count exalted dragons.

Mind you, my name is very common and short. It´s also part of many longer names, hence the large number of dragons.

I won't try to count how many have my exact name beacuse I don't feel like going over close to 135,000 dragons individually. XD

I did another search for my middle name and got a very different result. 87 active dragons, 235 in total.
VlakeFx.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16