Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Your name in Dragon Search
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 15 16
7,389. Only 308 of those dragons are not exalted. I'm kind of surprised there aren't more. Most of them have some other words in their names though.
7,389. Only 308 of those dragons are not exalted. I'm kind of surprised there aren't more. Most of them have some other words in their names though.
oQlTGMl.pngMFt2hm4.png

...i live in the space between the stars and the sky... ,,
2319 non exalted
6095 exalted
Not surprising since I have a pretty common name

For fun, I also checked my online nickname (Mato)
3273 non exalted
10586 exalted
Lots of dragons named Tomato or some variation of out there :')
2319 non exalted
6095 exalted
Not surprising since I have a pretty common name

For fun, I also checked my online nickname (Mato)
3273 non exalted
10586 exalted
Lots of dragons named Tomato or some variation of out there :')
Mato | Blue Blue Glass Moon
Three with my first name, shockingly; two exalted, one not. But the exalted ones have super similar colors, pretty cool!! I wasn't expecting more than, like, ten, but three's still very little considering how many people and dragons there are on the site!

My middle name is a little more common so I popped it in and yep. 189 dragons.
Three with my first name, shockingly; two exalted, one not. But the exalted ones have super similar colors, pretty cool!! I wasn't expecting more than, like, ten, but three's still very little considering how many people and dragons there are on the site!

My middle name is a little more common so I popped it in and yep. 189 dragons.
IB7Plwf.png
Only nine with my name lol!
Only nine with my name lol!
iphegenia_romulus.png
iphegenia
any pronouns
22, fr+1
I only got four with my actaul name spelling

Still feels weird though. I'm very unused to seeing my name other places

Edit: there are actaully a bunch of exalted dragons with my name, about fourteen of them
I only got four with my actaul name spelling

Still feels weird though. I'm very unused to seeing my name other places

Edit: there are actaully a bunch of exalted dragons with my name, about fourteen of them
__________________________ Azure
She/they
+2 FR time
eF0NbOK.gif Artist
My Art Instagram
My Hatchery
0, which makes sense

Edit: just included exalted dragons, two have the name "Dewspirit" so. huh
0, which makes sense

Edit: just included exalted dragons, two have the name "Dewspirit" so. huh
Art Shop
Hatchery

celebi.giftumblr_inline_n2t76ssIwF1r9ywrd.gifshadow.gif
lmao zero dragons had my name.
lmao zero dragons had my name.
IRL name: Anglicised version: Results: 20,271 (took 0.39 sec), with most of them being a series of letters in the middle of other names/words haha True name/Non-anglicised version: 0, because we can't indicate fricatives in names on-site [emoji=skull size=1] Online name: Alces / AlcesAlces (moose) Results: 83 (took 0.25 sec) While I'm delighted by how many are gaolers for their gnarlhorns, I think my favourite is the coatl with antler apparel, with a moose-themed user. I like the cut of your jib, fellow moose fan.
IRL name:
Anglicised version: Results: 20,271 (took 0.39 sec), with most of them being a series of letters in the middle of other names/words haha
True name/Non-anglicised version: 0, because we can't indicate fricatives in names on-site

Online name: Alces / AlcesAlces (moose)
Results: 83 (took 0.25 sec)

While I'm delighted by how many are gaolers for their gnarlhorns, I think my favourite is the coatl with antler apparel, with a moose-themed user. I like the cut of your jib, fellow moose fan.
- Coli Addiction Quest/Challenge Thread
My fr name:
42 with other words/letters
24 in the pure form.
My fr name:
42 with other words/letters
24 in the pure form.
NO LONGER ACTIVE.

I LEFT FR AND GIVEN AWAY MY STUFF.
699 dragons with my real name, but most of those dragons had my name in another name
699 dragons with my real name, but most of those dragons had my name in another name
« +2 ahead FR time // bee // she/her »
LIo8D8G.gif
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 15 16