Flight Rising Discussion
Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | *poke* Did you visit Galore yet?
1 2 3
[b][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/trading/gift]Galore's gift[/url][/b] of the Lovebird Chest from the [b][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ann/2973126#post_2973126]Love is in the Air update[/url][/b] expires tonight (Thursday the 18th) [b]at 22:00[/b] server time. [center][item= "Lovebird Chest"][/center]
Galore's gift of the Lovebird Chest from the Love is in the Air update expires tonight (Thursday the 18th) at 22:00 server time.

Oh goodness I accidentally turned off notifications for trading post! Thanks so much for the reminder! *facepalms*
Oh goodness I accidentally turned off notifications for trading post! Thanks so much for the reminder! *facepalms*
Cheap Goodie bags!
Bubble's Babysitting Service! (Not a game)
Wildclaw Chronicles!
Light Dom Shop {closed}

V7fFg2m.png
yep! what a nice chest, will they be returning next year?
yep! what a nice chest, will they be returning next year?
my hatched eggs counter was at 666 once, used my 420th post to announce that, made sure to let ya'll know i hit 666 posts. got the 420th saved scry, have 69 friends. fear me, for i am still collecting meme numbers.
Thanks for the reminder ^^
Thanks for the reminder ^^
WBC5JG3.png
ujEmykl.png
mlHpBMC.png
SM9WJh6.png
7c8ZUEs.png
xxxxxsource

Gened & many more g1s up for offer here!
Accent Shop: SD F Eldritch Accent for Black Dragons
29369802.png featured
dragon
Yup!
Yup!
w4lKT6u.jpg
Yep, I really like the chests with random new items, that was neat. :)
Yep, I really like the chests with random new items, that was neat. :)

...............................................................................................dEe2UrM.png
...............................................................................................KNdRBxl.png
...............................................................................................WKtl2lb.png
Nf27Suh.png
Yep!
Yep!
0nY9TgK.png
6kR982D.png
vjHxXR9.png
WKtl2lb.png
fkWjutW.png
LohCDcp.pngEN1sZ9o.png Cjepfha.png
Yep!
Yep!
kC05gB4.png
Yep!
Yep!
jELaj9w.png *
Wishlist
FR+3
Free poems
Birb_Cult.gif HjJ85za.png
Thanks, Galore, I'm going to keep these chests you keep giving me 'till the end of the year.
Thanks, Galore, I'm going to keep these chests you keep giving me 'till the end of the year.
> Hatchery (free dragons)
> Egg Challenge
> Wishlist
> LF permas!

> Female

> Avatar Dragon - Ruby
Visa: Ribbons and Bows
> Badly Drawn Headshots 10g/12kt
-if you add a message to a CR then decline it, the person who you're trading with CAN'T see the message
-editing a post DOES NOT re-ping any pings in the post. you have to remove the pings, submit, then add them back in.

6U6lWPg.gif
1 2 3