Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | *poke* Did you visit Galore yet?
1 2 3
I was there in the first five minutes!
I was there in the first five minutes!
Huge old dragon purge here. All under 2mil ID digits (T/G) accepted. 6 digits, leveled dragons, earth dragons, old coatls, unbreds, xxy, etc all for sale please make offers
Ye
Ye
Shattered Glass

Lorwolf Referral Link
Fr+2
I accept all friend requests!
Wishlist
Wait, it's just the offer of the chest itself right, and not the actual item expiring?
Wait, it's just the offer of the chest itself right, and not the actual item expiring?
The whole chest system slaps, I really hope we see a chest system like this for Marva as well, I'd love it if there was a small chance of getting some items from previous years.
The whole chest system slaps, I really hope we see a chest system like this for Marva as well, I'd love it if there was a small chance of getting some items from previous years.
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
[quote name="CrystalDragon14" date="2021-02-18 12:28:35" ] Thanks, Galore, I'm going to keep these chests you keep giving me 'till the end of the year. [/quote] Same! Are you also doing the chest challenge?
CrystalDragon14 wrote on 2021-02-18 12:28:35:
Thanks, Galore, I'm going to keep these chests you keep giving me 'till the end of the year.
Same! Are you also doing the chest challenge?
xxxxxxxxxx 0Srkgnv.gif NkoiOuv.gif Gwrjw2w.gif JQCpKiY.gif
Yap, I did! If anyone hasn't, go rush over to Galore and snatch your prize!
Yap, I did! If anyone hasn't, go rush over to Galore and snatch your prize!
(she/her) i'll code this sometime
I got mine and I'm holding onto it for long as this website is going.
I got mine and I'm holding onto it for long as this website is going.
Y02PS6v.png
i got mine too! what a nice gift :)
i got mine too! what a nice gift :)
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX]
2zEU4.gif

You matter.
i follow every thread i make
(+1 fr time)
5INS7.gif
got mine too! [emoji=spiral happy size=1]
got mine too!
yellow flag icon linking to After's Lair Directory
After
They/them

< Lair Directory
Sig Spotlight >
Coliseum banner showing After's avatar dragon, a steel blue and black Spiral.Coliseum banner showing a black and red Coatl.
Coliseum banner showing a Wildclaw with flames and a soot-covered face.Coliseum banner showing a black and beige Skydancer.
already got it and opened it. *pokes back* Mousies are the most pokeable
already got it and opened it. *pokes back* Mousies are the most pokeable
[url][/url]Untitled-Artwork.gif
1 2 3