Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Some weeks winning Roundsey is losing
1 2 3 4
I mean.... I’d be pretty happy to get them ::v also bulk major health potions aren’t cheap
I mean.... I’d be pretty happy to get them ::v also bulk major health potions aren’t cheap
giphy.gif7t6ErvU.jpegmFaXmCJ.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gif

G1 sales

p74ovv7.gif

art shop banner
KkcUijP.png
old wc adopt gif
giphy.gif

Lewis link and G1 sales
goVYTQR.pngRsZjiBd.png

ghost hatchlings
TwEcIUG.png[/url] Ae0MsB2.png

Wishlist

B3w2s5h.jpg

Pixel Pearls

giphy.gif

SCP hatchery
1g9awbL.png
Click for Don't Starve/FR commissions! [TEMP CLOSED] (Casual collector of 6 digit dergs!)
vWYFQtR.png

wHRV9DG.jpg[/indent]
w....why....
w....why....
BuDq0ZK.gif
ahahaha....like that time i won glowing red clawtips...
ahahaha....like that time i won glowing red clawtips...
queen_katoe.gif
[quote name="BlueJaysFeather" date="2021-02-03 10:58:35" ] [quote name="SCB" date="2021-02-03 10:49:44" ] [quote name="ArtemisaEternity" date="2021-02-03 08:19:21" ] It almost feels like divine justice for those rich Lairs that basically monopolize the raffle by purchasing an impossible ammount of tickets... But still F [/quote] Do they? I didn't think rich lairs play Roundsey. [/quote] I don't think I know of any rich lairs that "monopolize" roundsey... kinda not sure how this rumor keeps coming back unless people think they're competing against one person who's bought all of the other 200k tickets, which, no. On the upside Major health potions are the only ones I use, when I'm feeling stubborn and try to take on a boss while training fodder. [/quote] I can tell yall from experience that even 200k tickets isn't a guarantee- it's very, very difficult for anyone to monopolize actually [i]winning[/i] Roundsey by the nature of pure RNG, which is, as always, a cruel mistress. Everyone has at least a chance. (And yeah, I do use major health potions for some bosses when running a two-fodder team. Useful, just... not very valuable)
BlueJaysFeather wrote on 2021-02-03 10:58:35:
SCB wrote on 2021-02-03 10:49:44:
ArtemisaEternity wrote on 2021-02-03 08:19:21:
It almost feels like divine justice for those rich Lairs that basically monopolize the raffle by purchasing an impossible ammount of tickets...

But still

F
Do they? I didn't think rich lairs play Roundsey.
I don't think I know of any rich lairs that "monopolize" roundsey... kinda not sure how this rumor keeps coming back unless people think they're competing against one person who's bought all of the other 200k tickets, which, no.

On the upside Major health potions are the only ones I use, when I'm feeling stubborn and try to take on a boss while training fodder.
I can tell yall from experience that even 200k tickets isn't a guarantee- it's very, very difficult for anyone to monopolize actually winning Roundsey by the nature of pure RNG, which is, as always, a cruel mistress. Everyone has at least a chance.

(And yeah, I do use major health potions for some bosses when running a two-fodder team. Useful, just... not very valuable)
BVY1Ftg.png
*buys 10 tickets* I'm that guy who would celebrate ironically. (I'd much rather have the other prizes but I think I would just LOL if I got the health potions, probably take a screenshot, make a dragon called YouTried to commemorate the event.)
*buys 10 tickets* I'm that guy who would celebrate ironically. (I'd much rather have the other prizes but I think I would just LOL if I got the health potions, probably take a screenshot, make a dragon called YouTried to commemorate the event.)
pings off | plz no random friend requests/PMs/profile comments
honestly I'd hate it if the one time I finally win it's something dumb like health potions.. I know I only buy 10 tickets every week but please I've been here for two years give me something
honestly I'd hate it if the one time I finally win it's something dumb like health potions.. I know I only buy 10 tickets every week but please I've been here for two years give me something
////////////
dragondiva
she/her
xpxalNl.gif

fr +9 hours
dressing thread
can it be me? i collect health potions lmao
can it be me? i collect health potions lmao
......................................... tumblr-pa5yx1-Ks-ZM1tecpo4o1-100.png ...
the reliquary
federation-Bar.png
''it's not over yet''
wishlistloreaccentsart
familiar collector • fr +8 • pears!
:c We've never won so any win would be a victory honestly.
:c We've never won so any win would be a victory honestly.
cg2G1xD.gif
tumblr_inline_ngqv6bbPaQ1rvrguk.pngtumblr_inline_n1581tzliY1rvrguk.png
Eh. Even if that's all I get, I only bought 10 tickets so at least I could make a profit by selling them. Even at a 1:1000 ratio, selling each potion for one gem will make more than what I spent.
Eh. Even if that's all I get, I only bought 10 tickets so at least I could make a profit by selling them. Even at a 1:1000 ratio, selling each potion for one gem will make more than what I spent.
lAH9HaN.pngN6Ssoyw.png
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/2897429/7#post_44529631
Looks out a rainy window as I think miserably of the two times I won being a prize of An Iron Chest and a few meat cakes in big stakes raffles

If I win a bunch of health potions, then really that's just continuing the trend. Roundsey vexes me.
Looks out a rainy window as I think miserably of the two times I won being a prize of An Iron Chest and a few meat cakes in big stakes raffles

If I win a bunch of health potions, then really that's just continuing the trend. Roundsey vexes me.
Book of Eldritch Horror
-Recall/Lucius/Michael
-He/They, +8 FR Time
-Lore and Fandragon enthusiast, love to talk!
-Wishlist! / Skin Idea Generator
Lurching Tome
1 2 3 4