Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | People who have changed their usernames
1 2 3 4 5
I used my free name change a few years after I joined. In hindsight, it wasn't the hugest change. My former username was AzureDreaming. I was still back in Arcane at that point and most of my social media usernames around that time were either that or a variant of it. After I left Arcane I sort of lost a lot of my starry aesthetic, that combined with my move to plague and my growing interest in the horror genre prompted me to change it.

I'm pretty happy with my name now, I'm not in plague anymore but I dont feel its so plague specific that I want change it and I still feel it fits my overall aesthetic. Its also my username on Instagram and I like to kind of keep most of my social media pretty unified.

I dont think I was really part of many pinglists at the time? The ones I was ultimately weren't anything too important anyways.its possable my old username is still on a few pinglists.
I used my free name change a few years after I joined. In hindsight, it wasn't the hugest change. My former username was AzureDreaming. I was still back in Arcane at that point and most of my social media usernames around that time were either that or a variant of it. After I left Arcane I sort of lost a lot of my starry aesthetic, that combined with my move to plague and my growing interest in the horror genre prompted me to change it.

I'm pretty happy with my name now, I'm not in plague anymore but I dont feel its so plague specific that I want change it and I still feel it fits my overall aesthetic. Its also my username on Instagram and I like to kind of keep most of my social media pretty unified.

I dont think I was really part of many pinglists at the time? The ones I was ultimately weren't anything too important anyways.its possable my old username is still on a few pinglists.
__________________________ Azure
She/they
+2 FR time
eF0NbOK.gif Artist
My Art Instagram
My Hatchery
1. Yes! I paid once (to get this name) and I'm so happy I did. I love this username.
2. I wasn't on too many so most I just didn't bother, but on the few I cared about I just pinged them in thread or if it was a self-editing I changed it myself. It was kind of like a clean slate pinglist wise though so that was nice!
1. Yes! I paid once (to get this name) and I'm so happy I did. I love this username.
2. I wasn't on too many so most I just didn't bother, but on the few I cared about I just pinged them in thread or if it was a self-editing I changed it myself. It was kind of like a clean slate pinglist wise though so that was nice!
Small-Rain-Icon.png

She / Her
FR + 3
Coli Log
Art Dump
Shrieking Wilds Guild
C3-D7-D65-D-8-A62-486-A-BD3-F-ACD82-BE0-EDD1.png
1. absolutely it was free came back from a 2 year hiatus, felt like I needed a fresh start- and with a simple username I feel so much happier

2. Luckily most of the pinglists I was on were not active anymore, I think I only had to change one or two
1. absolutely it was free came back from a 2 year hiatus, felt like I needed a fresh start- and with a simple username I feel so much happier

2. Luckily most of the pinglists I was on were not active anymore, I think I only had to change one or two
1. First name change so it was completely free.

2. I wasn't on any pinglist so I didn't have to worry about informing anybody of the name change.
1. First name change so it was completely free.

2. I wasn't on any pinglist so I didn't have to worry about informing anybody of the name change.
bvjiIEV.png
I only used my freebie. It was worth it because I wasn’t really in love with my old one anymore and this one is MUCH better.

I’m kinda antisocial though, I’m not on any pinglists nor do I have anyone I’m friends with so it wasn’t a big deal for me at all. Lol
I only used my freebie. It was worth it because I wasn’t really in love with my old one anymore and this one is MUCH better.

I’m kinda antisocial though, I’m not on any pinglists nor do I have anyone I’m friends with so it wasn’t a big deal for me at all. Lol
Hjönk Hjönk Am Goose
[color=indigo] I've changed my username a buuunch! A lot of the time it was because I got bored of my old one (being a reference to something I'm not a big fan of anymore, or middle school me being cringy) and once it was to dodge drama. But I can't say I regret it very much. I like my current one, and if I ever get tired of it or want a change I'll just buy like, my 6th un change lol. In the long run 500 g isn't that much, especially if you profit from fests and NotN. [emoji=nocturne winking size=2] As for pinglists... that's a bit of a nightmare. I'm probably good on all the bigger pinglists like GASP, dom stuff, etc. But for individual skin shops, or surveys and stuff I've participated in... eheh, probably not.
I've changed my username a buuunch! A lot of the time it was because I got bored of my old one (being a reference to something I'm not a big fan of anymore, or middle school me being cringy) and once it was to dodge drama. But I can't say I regret it very much. I like my current one, and if I ever get tired of it or want a change I'll just buy like, my 6th un change lol. In the long run 500 g isn't that much, especially if you profit from fests and NotN.

As for pinglists... that's a bit of a nightmare. I'm probably good on all the bigger pinglists like GASP, dom stuff, etc. But for individual skin shops, or surveys and stuff I've participated in... eheh, probably not.
jCVhFoZ.gif
1. I feel as if it was a great use of money! I love my newer username, way better than my old one!

2. For pinglists, I just asked people to change my oldusername to my newone, which was a little annoying but really worth it in the end!
1. I feel as if it was a great use of money! I love my newer username, way better than my old one!

2. For pinglists, I just asked people to change my oldusername to my newone, which was a little annoying but really worth it in the end!
RYAN.png
O fae.
O fae.
How many gems is it?
How many gems is it?
FORMERLY COKEBUBBLE
9hyVndF.gif
1) I did it the first time for free, it was worth it, this name suits me better.

2) It was a bit of a hassle yeah.
1) I did it the first time for free, it was worth it, this name suits me better.

2) It was a bit of a hassle yeah.
1 2 3 4 5