Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | How do banescales dig??
1 2 3 4
[img]https://uphilldowndale.files.wordpress.com/2011/04/counting-chickens-4-1.jpg[/img] that is all what I can see [quote name="Ragnarok42" date="2021-01-25 13:37:48" ] how did a race of armless wyverns form an entire society revolving around skillfully crafted metal armors and weapons. we just don't know. [/quote] I guess they are good with balancing on their legs, have flexible fingers, and are using their mouth too to hold stuff.. I have image of like, one working togheter, using one leg to hold and using mouth as help to hold smth else.. or like team... or lonely one idk have a sketch lol [img]https://i.imgur.com/CEn6saq.jpg[/img] extra one because funny and as apology for bit off topic lol [img]https://i.imgur.com/zSYj9sm.jpg[/img]
counting-chickens-4-1.jpg

that is all what I can see

Ragnarok42 wrote on 2021-01-25 13:37:48:
how did a race of armless wyverns form an entire society revolving around skillfully crafted metal armors and weapons. we just don't know.

I guess they are good with balancing on their legs, have flexible fingers, and are using their mouth too to hold stuff.. I have image of like, one working togheter, using one leg to hold and using mouth as help to hold smth else.. or like team... or lonely one idk have a sketch lol

CEn6saq.jpg

extra one because funny and as apology for bit off topic lol
zSYj9sm.jpg
WIhgWqV.pngyeetWr77RAu.png

yeet
you
see
mE
wHy

yeet hYZxkBA.gif
[img]https://i.pinimg.com/originals/dd/71/2f/dd712f0cdabd8d82db9139c72a3eed94.jpg[/img]
dd712f0cdabd8d82db9139c72a3eed94.jpg
38046009796_f6a0057f92_n.jpg
[quote name="Ragnarok42" date="2021-01-25 13:37:48" ] how did a race of armless wyverns form an entire society revolving around skillfully crafted metal armors and weapons. we just don't know. [/quote] Flamecaller told them to.
Ragnarok42 wrote on 2021-01-25 13:37:48:
how did a race of armless wyverns form an entire society revolving around skillfully crafted metal armors and weapons. we just don't know.
Flamecaller told them to.
9JujC4r.png9smSRop.png
plague_rune_50x50.png
OOOFR +0OOO
x78oEKd.png f9a32de21f619685c021adafe3a356066a54ad09.png
21z9rai.gifl5SWccB.gif
2rTMEfu.png
Check out my adopts at
Infernal Beasts,
my lore-based
Scatterquest,
or my skin shop,
Dracopunk!
They spin really fast like a drill
They spin really fast like a drill
Hey, friendly reminder to drink water, stretch, and take a short break if you can. Stay healthy! Also, don't forget about any chores or tasks you might be putting off.
Like brush turkeys or burrowing owls I'd imagine: lotsa kickin'. Maybe also using their wings a bit like others have suggested.
Like brush turkeys or burrowing owls I'd imagine: lotsa kickin'. Maybe also using their wings a bit like others have suggested.
3sBLd.gif?5g6Xz=party.png
Well, my dog is missing her front leg and found an interesting solution:

Their face. Basically, she'd scratch the dirt loose by hopping and pulling her claws through the dirt, then she'd stick her face in the dirt and snort really hard to blow the loose dirt away.

Banescales may do this as well?
Well, my dog is missing her front leg and found an interesting solution:

Their face. Basically, she'd scratch the dirt loose by hopping and pulling her claws through the dirt, then she'd stick her face in the dirt and snort really hard to blow the loose dirt away.

Banescales may do this as well?
wings straight out laying on the ground and start kicking the dirt
wings straight out laying on the ground and start kicking the dirt

____babab__aebe_
Vista: Bisexual Ribbon Vista: Genderfluid Ribbon
Ever heard of a burrowing owl? [emoji=banescale winking size=1]
Ever heard of a burrowing owl?
wofr_by_epicdragon99-da5ra91.png
They eat the dirt
They eat the dirt
I think they probably can lean on their wings a bit, like Smoug. As for forging stuff, I’m assuming they have really strong tails and can balance on them like kangaroos.
I think they probably can lean on their wings a bit, like Smoug. As for forging stuff, I’m assuming they have really strong tails and can balance on them like kangaroos.
tumblr_otmyhkjv3F1v8lm95o3_75sq.gif
「 Social Anxiety 」
「 Any pronouns 」
「 Wishlist 」
tumblr_otmyhkjv3F1v8lm95o4_75sq.gif ligneus_cuon.png
1 2 3 4