Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Stupid flight rising comics
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 66 67
@pieofdeath, @Pyracantha, @Qhersek, @Deersoup, @fluteloops0329, @suasion, @valmora, @sixcrows, @AryaElaina, @Rosywave, @Sequel, @foxgoblin, @Roseystar, @xxvi, @craftbaobao2, @Kazearaka, @Robomeka, @Perrydotto, @Syrnaxi, @Changing, @Obumbratio, @Spiritflower, @bapethefish, @Klawzor, @TA74, @MotherOfBeardies, @Zavyt, @Odile, @inkfrog, @cruelty, @Minttoast, @exp, @Cherryfleck, @TAEJIN, @Aquafilia, @Refractor, @ninety9wyverns, @BlastHardCheese, @GraceShelby1031, @Psychosis, @tonoAleki, @Lemonsnickers, @Eurydise, @echoech, @Lunalis, @thesoapydolphin, @beany121, @lepton, @wufflesnuff, @Dragondiva11, @spikedsaint, @TheFatRabbit, @ClockwerkFortune, @PandaOverlord, @Gravestone, @PeachTeaLatte, @CrystalDragon14, @mangoe01, @Gravestone

Hello everyone! This is just a quick update post

The tumblr has been created and the dragon submission form if you want to be featured in a comic someday! ^^ please click the links below if you'd like to see :>
Anddd i was alos thinking about making a chaotic discord server what are your thoughts? :o

Dragon Submission form
Tumblr!
@pieofdeath, @Pyracantha, @Qhersek, @Deersoup, @fluteloops0329, @suasion, @valmora, @sixcrows, @AryaElaina, @Rosywave, @Sequel, @foxgoblin, @Roseystar, @xxvi, @craftbaobao2, @Kazearaka, @Robomeka, @Perrydotto, @Syrnaxi, @Changing, @Obumbratio, @Spiritflower, @bapethefish, @Klawzor, @TA74, @MotherOfBeardies, @Zavyt, @Odile, @inkfrog, @cruelty, @Minttoast, @exp, @Cherryfleck, @TAEJIN, @Aquafilia, @Refractor, @ninety9wyverns, @BlastHardCheese, @GraceShelby1031, @Psychosis, @tonoAleki, @Lemonsnickers, @Eurydise, @echoech, @Lunalis, @thesoapydolphin, @beany121, @lepton, @wufflesnuff, @Dragondiva11, @spikedsaint, @TheFatRabbit, @ClockwerkFortune, @PandaOverlord, @Gravestone, @PeachTeaLatte, @CrystalDragon14, @mangoe01, @Gravestone

Hello everyone! This is just a quick update post

The tumblr has been created and the dragon submission form if you want to be featured in a comic someday! ^^ please click the links below if you'd like to see :>
Anddd i was alos thinking about making a chaotic discord server what are your thoughts? :o

Dragon Submission form
Tumblr!
MC0JXiQ.png b1wM7Mg.png
i personally don't really like discord but i'm sure other people do, so do whatever you want with that :P
i personally don't really like discord but i'm sure other people do, so do whatever you want with that :P
I'd join a discord server
these are beautiful
I'd join a discord server
these are beautiful
YUaavvh.png
any pronouns
Time: FR+3
wishlist
accents
art
I collect Miths
Formerly DragonQueenJ
xXUm3Jf.png
WRcl6DV.png
chaotic discord servers are my favorite waste of time
chaotic discord servers are my favorite waste of time
chrysanthe-sig-left.pngart shop (link)art thread (link)
I'd join a server
I'd join a server
50027313-70-F2-43-D9-82-A8-1-ADC374-D795-D.pngLittle-art-shop-icon.png81-C46502-A45-B-4-A84-BD72-4-A4-A8-F6-E73-B3.pngLittle-wishlist-icon.pngaccent-shop.png
I'd love to see a discord server!
Also you bet I laser eyed and hit follow as quickly as I could uvu
I'd love to see a discord server!
Also you bet I laser eyed and hit follow as quickly as I could uvu
pronouns are he/him and they/them! Rlgx2nL.png
id join a discord if u made one! ^^
id join a discord if u made one! ^^
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX]
2zEU4.gif

You matter.
i follow every thread i make
(+1 fr time)
5INS7.gif
I have discord, but idk how to operate tumblr though-
;v;

But if you do end up having a disc server, I'd like a link please.
I have discord, but idk how to operate tumblr though-
;v;

But if you do end up having a disc server, I'd like a link please.
0nY9TgK.png
6kR982D.png
vjHxXR9.png
WKtl2lb.png
fkWjutW.png
Ahhh pinglist please

these are true art and need to be framed
Ahhh pinglist please

these are true art and need to be framed
eeee hNfg80R.png
||FR+19||she/her || art shop|| wishlist||
a group of frogs is called an army