Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | what does your broadcast message mean
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
I love Les Mis, and I love my friends
Also it’s just a beautiful quote and beautiful song
I love Les Mis, and I love my friends
Also it’s just a beautiful quote and beautiful song
npc_scribbles_by_dogi_crimson-daevs0a.gif
kamaara lyric

it WAS a Technoblade "Blood For The Blood God" Quote when i first joined tho
kamaara lyric

it WAS a Technoblade "Blood For The Blood God" Quote when i first joined tho
Looking for:
It's from a YouTube video, by NakeyJakey, of a review of the game The Last of Us Part 2. He's covering a lot that he dislikes about the game, and one of the talking points is about how games/developers make actions and choices that you make in the game seem and feel very important and extremely powerful, which is great and real, but that's because it was your choice to make those actions *in gameplay,* but when it comes to cutscenes and quick-time events, and those actions and choices are no longer yours, and are instead something you have no choice over, you lose the feeling of it being your action, and your choice, ultimately losing that connection with you, the player. It's incredibly counterintuitive, especially for a video game, and especially for this video who continuously tries to make you reflect on choices you make, but just keeps missing the mark with doing so. He then makes a joke saying "[screw] violence in cutscene, all my homies hate violence in cutscenes," and I never felt so connected to such a sentence.

Here's the moment for reference (Lang./Blood warning):
https://youtu.be/QCYMH-lp4oM?t=1990
It's from a YouTube video, by NakeyJakey, of a review of the game The Last of Us Part 2. He's covering a lot that he dislikes about the game, and one of the talking points is about how games/developers make actions and choices that you make in the game seem and feel very important and extremely powerful, which is great and real, but that's because it was your choice to make those actions *in gameplay,* but when it comes to cutscenes and quick-time events, and those actions and choices are no longer yours, and are instead something you have no choice over, you lose the feeling of it being your action, and your choice, ultimately losing that connection with you, the player. It's incredibly counterintuitive, especially for a video game, and especially for this video who continuously tries to make you reflect on choices you make, but just keeps missing the mark with doing so. He then makes a joke saying "[screw] violence in cutscene, all my homies hate violence in cutscenes," and I never felt so connected to such a sentence.

Here's the moment for reference (Lang./Blood warning):
https://youtu.be/QCYMH-lp4oM?t=1990
technically it's a pearl jam lyric but also tlou2 good

well okay, and it relates to my sunset theme... sort of
technically it's a pearl jam lyric but also tlou2 good

well okay, and it relates to my sunset theme... sort of
I changed all my familiars to Fiona fams when she was first introduced and ruined my familiar matching, plus I think it's funny and haven't changed it since
I changed all my familiars to Fiona fams when she was first introduced and ruined my familiar matching, plus I think it's funny and haven't changed it since
I need this to be visible so I can figure out what'ssssssssssssssssssssssss
x
- FR + 3
- Writer, Artist
- Random pings andx
messagesxencouraged!
x x388Nhd.png
[quote]thinkin about.. mario + rabbids kingdom battle for the ninte[/quote] yea thats self explanatory. i like the game a lot
Quote:
thinkin about.. mario + rabbids kingdom battle for the ninte
yea thats self explanatory. i like the game a lot
|||||zel
Glowbug she/her
actual spore creature
Serotonin, dopamine, adrenaline, opioids, vasopressin and oxytocin are brain chemicals associated with the feelings and sensations you get when you fall in love, or actively love someone or something. Thus, love is stored in the brain chemistry.
Serotonin, dopamine, adrenaline, opioids, vasopressin and oxytocin are brain chemicals associated with the feelings and sensations you get when you fall in love, or actively love someone or something. Thus, love is stored in the brain chemistry.
Can't sleep. Pendulums will get me.
You couldn't tell what it means?

Are you kitten me right meow?

That's purrposterous.
You couldn't tell what it means?

Are you kitten me right meow?

That's purrposterous.
Small-Rain-Icon.png

She / Her
FR + 3
Coli Log
Art Dump
Shrieking Wilds Guild
C3-D7-D65-D-8-A62-486-A-BD3-F-ACD82-BE0-EDD1.png
[quote]Dear Diary, [b]today I experienced a feeling I never imagined possible[/b]. I felt myself combine with the factor of four. Becoming a number revealed so much to me. I learned what's really inside the speaker box. It contains...It contains... Well, it's getting late. I’ll tell you tomorrow, Diary.[/quote] It's a quote from this entry of Donut's diary from Battle For BFDI.
Quote:
Dear Diary, today I experienced a feeling I never imagined possible. I felt myself combine with the factor of four. Becoming a number revealed so much to me. I learned what's really inside the speaker box. It contains...It contains... Well, it's getting late. I’ll tell you tomorrow, Diary.

It's a quote from this entry of Donut's diary from Battle For BFDI.
5709.png
nicu
autistic and mentally ill
do not ever screenshot my forum posts
WsYEyti.png
ACOZFAh.png
g585y1V.png
bYt72YT.png
I change it a lot based on whims, sometimes it's about my dragon clan and sometimes not. At the moment it's a line from Until the Night Turns by Lord Huron.
I change it a lot based on whims, sometimes it's about my dragon clan and sometimes not. At the moment it's a line from Until the Night Turns by Lord Huron.
xxxxxxxx saccharine | she/they | fr+3
plague wildclaw enthusiast.

›› triskele nest rentals
›› avatar dragon
qTaplDI.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8