Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | (Cursed) Introducing Premium FR!!
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
I birthed an abominable idea thanks to this thread:

Fiona lending! Exclusive feature for premium users!
  • This feature is to fill out missing bestiary entries.
  • You can go to Fiona and, for the measly amount of 500g, she will lend you a familiar to put in one of your dragons so you can awake it in no time!
  • Of course, this lending is only for 3 months, as it's the average amount of time it takes to awaken it(89 days to be exact, but it's a smidge of leeway).
  • Unlike other familiars that are in other people's dragons, the Fiona Fams™ have a small icon that works as an hyperlink to the premium page(in case you want to also have this great feature!), as well as having their progress bar visible to everyone who looks at it.
  • You need to have, during the whole duration of the lending your premium subscription(?) active, no playing games of asking for a fam the last day of your premium sub.
  • This familiar is impossible to sell, trade or melt, because it's essentially of Fiona.
  • You can only have five lends per given trimester.
  • Also, Fiona may be a great collector, but she's no hoarder! The familiars that she can lend out are as it follows for the whole site: 100 for each of the Coli familiars(yes, this also includes bosses), 75 copies of the ones that are treasure marketplace exclusive (like the kitsunes), 50 of each festival/downtime familiars (Akiribeaks, all of the sprites....), 5 of each KS familiar; and her precious Boolean.
  • Somebody could, theorically, lend the same familiar for consecutive seasons, but the Boolean is the only one that any user can only ask just once (tough luck if you had a RL situation that made you leave the site while having her Boolean).
  • The gem marketplace fams are excluded from lending.

*Aah, I forgot about Swipp, Baldwin & Fiona familiars: Fiona's recolors are in the same ballpark as gem mp fams(no lending), and the other two enter in the treasure mp tier.
I birthed an abominable idea thanks to this thread:

Fiona lending! Exclusive feature for premium users!
  • This feature is to fill out missing bestiary entries.
  • You can go to Fiona and, for the measly amount of 500g, she will lend you a familiar to put in one of your dragons so you can awake it in no time!
  • Of course, this lending is only for 3 months, as it's the average amount of time it takes to awaken it(89 days to be exact, but it's a smidge of leeway).
  • Unlike other familiars that are in other people's dragons, the Fiona Fams™ have a small icon that works as an hyperlink to the premium page(in case you want to also have this great feature!), as well as having their progress bar visible to everyone who looks at it.
  • You need to have, during the whole duration of the lending your premium subscription(?) active, no playing games of asking for a fam the last day of your premium sub.
  • This familiar is impossible to sell, trade or melt, because it's essentially of Fiona.
  • You can only have five lends per given trimester.
  • Also, Fiona may be a great collector, but she's no hoarder! The familiars that she can lend out are as it follows for the whole site: 100 for each of the Coli familiars(yes, this also includes bosses), 75 copies of the ones that are treasure marketplace exclusive (like the kitsunes), 50 of each festival/downtime familiars (Akiribeaks, all of the sprites....), 5 of each KS familiar; and her precious Boolean.
  • Somebody could, theorically, lend the same familiar for consecutive seasons, but the Boolean is the only one that any user can only ask just once (tough luck if you had a RL situation that made you leave the site while having her Boolean).
  • The gem marketplace fams are excluded from lending.

*Aah, I forgot about Swipp, Baldwin & Fiona familiars: Fiona's recolors are in the same ballpark as gem mp fams(no lending), and the other two enter in the treasure mp tier.
Échale la culpa a los espíritus chocarreros
theultimatecatsig.gif
Some of these would actually be really cool bonuses but premium content is awful. Like, Baldwin brewing time and some Treasure bonuses would be great as rewards for active exalting or something.

But this post as a whole? Cursed.
Some of these would actually be really cool bonuses but premium content is awful. Like, Baldwin brewing time and some Treasure bonuses would be great as rewards for active exalting or something.

But this post as a whole? Cursed.
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
oh god it's my Animal Jam days all over again
oh god it's my Animal Jam days all over again
lvOlwsY.png
+ FR +2
+ kermit
+ she/her
+ 17

+ Ravenclaw
+ Formerly Beansoupbruh
+ off and on hiatus i spose
+ anja.org#2960
but how much does it cost???
poem shop
writing prompts
You can only swap between 3 different Coliseum venues per day if you're not premium. You have to be "in" a venue (i.e., have one selected) in order to view the monsters & venue loot that are present within it. (Dappervolk, looking at you.)
You can only swap between 3 different Coliseum venues per day if you're not premium. You have to be "in" a venue (i.e., have one selected) in order to view the monsters & venue loot that are present within it. (Dappervolk, looking at you.)
YUDrFCG.png
Sadly I know of sites with premium memberships that are scarily accurate to this. ;; I'm having flashbacks, this is nightmare fuel
Sadly I know of sites with premium memberships that are scarily accurate to this. ;; I'm having flashbacks, this is nightmare fuel
Small-Rain-Icon.png

She / Her
FR + 3
Coli Log
Art Dump
Shrieking Wilds Guild
C3-D7-D65-D-8-A62-486-A-BD3-F-ACD82-BE0-EDD1.png
So FR if it were run by wildworks?
[quote name="Laoshu" date="2020-11-25 23:35:41" ] - Dragons can now dab [/quote] The only "good" thing about this update. The devs would say that was the whole update, and silently add everything else on top. [s]this was a mistake to make i now know what the next FR anniversary will bring[/s]
Laoshu wrote on 2020-11-25 23:35:41:
- Dragons can now dab

The only "good" thing about this update. The devs would say that was the whole update, and silently add everything else on top.

this was a mistake to make i now know what the next FR anniversary will bring
Buying Snowshoe Rabbits 1kt/g each!
Wishlist
[quote name="Beeff" date="2020-11-30 17:22:58" ] So FR if it were run by wildworks? [/quote] o o p -
Beeff wrote on 2020-11-30 17:22:58:

o o p -
tumblr_psu07vDe6C1wogl4wo1_100.png - She/They/It | Hy/Hymn/Hymnself -
- Adult | Sagittarius | G1 Lover -
- "we go where no one goes" -
[quote name="fyi" date="2020-11-30 17:01:58" ] but how much does it cost??? [/quote] 15 dollars a month, 25 for 3 months, 80 for 7 months, and then 150 for a year.
fyi wrote on 2020-11-30 17:01:58:
15 dollars a month, 25 for 3 months, 80 for 7 months, and then 150 for a year.
tumblr_psu07vDe6C1wogl4wo1_100.png - She/They/It | Hy/Hymn/Hymnself -
- Adult | Sagittarius | G1 Lover -
- "we go where no one goes" -
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11