Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | (Cursed) Introducing Premium FR!!
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
[quote name="Treespeak7" date="2020-11-25 23:45:34" ] - For nonpremium members, all Tomo questions will now be written backwards in Swedish. [/quote] no.
Treespeak7 wrote on 2020-11-25 23:45:34:
- For nonpremium members, all Tomo questions will now be written backwards in Swedish.
no.
+2 FR time
he/they
-signatures and vistas are for premium members only
-signatures and vistas are for premium members only
wqnTQE2.png
addams » she / her » avatar dragon
“i think i might have fallen in love...”
”...what am i to do?”

-non premium members are only allowed to stay on the website for one hour

flight rising speedrun
-non premium members are only allowed to stay on the website for one hour

flight rising speedrun
FR time +1
insta: @nopemo_m

WkCEhwX.png
CioCFC3.png
pyAp3dI.png
LRdLP2V.png
8-E3-AC24-E-81-FF-4-EB8-8871-711-C0-CD24064.gif 7mvmOAw.png
[quote name="Treespeak7" date="2020-11-25 23:45:34" ] - For nonpremium members, all Tomo questions will now be written backwards in Swedish. [/quote] i present: this horrible image i made in 5 minutes [img]https://i.ibb.co/QCFwNnJ/52-F0-F44-D-9-A2-C-4651-878-D-ECC4-BB164-AEE.png[/img]
Treespeak7 wrote on 2020-11-25 23:45:34:
- For nonpremium members, all Tomo questions will now be written backwards in Swedish.

i present: this horrible image i made in 5 minutes

52-F0-F44-D-9-A2-C-4651-878-D-ECC4-BB164-AEE.png
FR time +1
insta: @nopemo_m

WkCEhwX.png
CioCFC3.png
pyAp3dI.png
LRdLP2V.png
8-E3-AC24-E-81-FF-4-EB8-8871-711-C0-CD24064.gif 7mvmOAw.png
-flight rising speedrun

I find this funny at such an unholy level USGSHJWIEMEKSOD

this is such a great way to expose how terrible pay-to-play online communities are and I am SO here for it.
-flight rising speedrun

I find this funny at such an unholy level USGSHJWIEMEKSOD

this is such a great way to expose how terrible pay-to-play online communities are and I am SO here for it.
image0.gif Tf2WhDq.png
STOP GIVING STAFF IDEAS
STOP GIVING STAFF IDEAS
earthh5.png
- All good apparel is premium-only. Your starsilks, your fest apparel, everything but 3 colors of Highnoon Hanks and one ugly hat are locked. Cough up the cash if you want them back.

- You can have as many dragons as you want! As long as you're premium. If you aren't, you're locked to the same five lair slots you have beginning.

- Any dragons you had WHILE premium, after it runs out, are grayed out and starving in your lair with a big ol' lock symbol over them. Trying to click on them just leads you to the fancy glittering premium subscription page.

- There's a new currency! It's premium only! Everything new costs that instead of treasure or gems! You can't get it any way except buying it with real money! (I'M NOT STILL SALTY ABOUT FANTAGE)

- All hatchlings for non-premium members are entirely randomized triple-basic plentifuls, regardless of their parents, and breeding only works the same way it does now for premium members.

- The only flights available to non-premium members are the basic elemental ones- Earth, Fire, Wind, and Water. Everyone previously in a different flight is forced to choose one of those or buy premium. Their lair space resets if they move.
- All good apparel is premium-only. Your starsilks, your fest apparel, everything but 3 colors of Highnoon Hanks and one ugly hat are locked. Cough up the cash if you want them back.

- You can have as many dragons as you want! As long as you're premium. If you aren't, you're locked to the same five lair slots you have beginning.

- Any dragons you had WHILE premium, after it runs out, are grayed out and starving in your lair with a big ol' lock symbol over them. Trying to click on them just leads you to the fancy glittering premium subscription page.

- There's a new currency! It's premium only! Everything new costs that instead of treasure or gems! You can't get it any way except buying it with real money! (I'M NOT STILL SALTY ABOUT FANTAGE)

- All hatchlings for non-premium members are entirely randomized triple-basic plentifuls, regardless of their parents, and breeding only works the same way it does now for premium members.

- The only flights available to non-premium members are the basic elemental ones- Earth, Fire, Wind, and Water. Everyone previously in a different flight is forced to choose one of those or buy premium. Their lair space resets if they move.
iJZWqi6.png
a3KveD8.png
1fpzX0w.png
Lvsm6NG.png
FObX7rS.png
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
*cough* just putting this here--- [quote name="Zavyt" date="2018-01-08 11:30:06" ] [color=red]Sorry for the inconvenience for the last few days, as we have been bought out by Jumpstart! Also, the new Flight Rising texting app just came out! Flight Typing is currently looking for beta testers. For only $32.39 dollars you can buy this app. For those of you wondering what happened to the original staffers and moderators, they've all been sacrif- I mean, they're all taking a well-needed vacation. Wouldn't want anything bad happen to them after all the years of work they did on this site, right? *chuckles* New features include: minors can play on this site without parental supervision, multi-accounting, and for $89.99 you too can get the Night Flight VIP Premium Pack, which comes with all of the Gem Marketplace items and all retired Festival items and 5 Imperial Breedscrolls! In the Night Flight VIP Premium Pack, you can: Feed your dragons Play with your familiars Dress them up And so much more! Of course, to avoid any bad and unsafe gang member thoughts we've removed the Coliseum and Dominance! We've also removed exalting, as we think it's akin to killing your dragons. Selling dragons is like selling slaves, so we've removed that too! Have a good day, Flighters! <3[/color] [size=1](I am so, so sorry. Please don't kill me.)[/size] [right][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/layout/fr_post_next_white.png[/img][/right] [i]Last edited on Jan 08, 2018 11:28:20 by[/i] [color=#b0734f]Jumpstart[/color] [/quote]
*cough*

just putting this here---

Zavyt wrote on 2018-01-08 11:30:06:
Sorry for the inconvenience for the last few days, as we have been bought out by Jumpstart! Also, the new Flight Rising texting app just came out! Flight Typing is currently looking for beta testers. For only $32.39 dollars you can buy this app.

For those of you wondering what happened to the original staffers and moderators, they've all been sacrif- I mean, they're all taking a well-needed vacation. Wouldn't want anything bad happen to them after all the years of work they did on this site, right? *chuckles*

New features include: minors can play on this site without parental supervision, multi-accounting, and for $89.99 you too can get the Night Flight VIP Premium Pack, which comes with all of the Gem Marketplace items and all retired Festival items and 5 Imperial Breedscrolls!

In the Night Flight VIP Premium Pack, you can:

Feed your dragons
Play with your familiars
Dress them up
And so much more!

Of course, to avoid any bad and unsafe gang member thoughts we've removed the Coliseum and Dominance! We've also removed exalting, as we think it's akin to killing your dragons. Selling dragons is like selling slaves, so we've removed that too!

Have a good day, Flighters! <3

(I am so, so sorry. Please don't kill me.)
fr_post_next_white.png
Last edited on Jan 08, 2018 11:28:20 by Jumpstart
18345.png
771.png
icon dragon
deviantart
tumblr
reddit
•pixilator804
» ...located on first page
« Art & Writing
« Art & Writing
« Writing
« Placeholder.
1967.png
[quote name="Jorgon" date="2020-11-25 23:58:15" ] [quote name="DarkMatterDragon" date="2019-09-23 15:48:40" ] i call upon the Eleven to smite everybody in this thread [/quote] [/quote]
Jorgon wrote on 2020-11-25 23:58:15:
DarkMatterDragon wrote on 2019-09-23 15:48:40:
i call upon the Eleven to smite everybody in this thread
earthh5.png
If you subscribe to our premium membership, you'll get access to listening to music while grinding the coliseum!
If you subscribe to our premium membership, you'll get access to listening to music while grinding the coliseum!
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11