Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Most Famous Dragons?
1 2 3 4 5 6
I’m really living under a rock I barely knew half of the dragons mentioned already, and I am now in love with them all lmaO I have so many questions but at the same time I will simply [emoji=firework size=1]admire[emoji=firework size=1]
I’m really living under a rock I barely knew half of the dragons mentioned already, and I am now in love with them all lmaO

I have so many questions but at the same time I will simply admire
Untitled_Artwork.png
I can't remember the name, but the permababy snapper with the adult snapper skin is pretty memorable.

EDIT - I found them! Their name is snart and they actually have apparel, not a skin
I can't remember the name, but the permababy snapper with the adult snapper skin is pretty memorable.

EDIT - I found them! Their name is snart and they actually have apparel, not a skin
A pixel sprite of a clown waving her arms up and down
clowning
was MissNevermind
[quote name="fischl" date="2020-11-20 12:09:28" ] i wish there was a guide explaining all of these [/quote] this makes me want to start a spreadsheet/document of all the famous in-game dragons.... maybe i should do that never forget the upside-down skydancer, despite him not being an actual in-game dragon edit: hmm, might run an ic thread for that actually!! there really needs to be a guide of it somewhere....
fischl wrote on 2020-11-20 12:09:28:
i wish there was a guide explaining all of these
this makes me want to start a spreadsheet/document of all the famous in-game dragons.... maybe i should do that

never forget the upside-down skydancer, despite him not being an actual in-game dragon

edit: hmm, might run an ic thread for that actually!! there really needs to be a guide of it somewhere....
When i started there was an AH dragon called HotChocolatyMilk and i really miss her [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/60052][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/601/60052_350.png[/img][/url] i wish i could buy this queen
When i started there was an AH dragon called HotChocolatyMilk and i really miss her

60052_350.png
i wish i could buy this queen
xulc4O8.png
willow, naomi’s kid
willow, naomi’s kid
visit my favorites!

Leszyslz // Junkpile // Wolfsbane // Ruckus // Rowan

she/her. hoards tarantulas and rabbits in-game! ask me about anything dinosaur, cow, or rabbit related :)
maybe Elysian, ID 1000?
maybe Elysian, ID 1000?
T4eNFgZ.gifo287-d01-Kittyand-Cat.pngo287-d02-Kittyand-Cat.pngo287-d03-Kittyand-Cat.pngo287-d04-Kittyand-Cat.pngMnrYAOm.pnglJX7Tr5.png
the first Imperial ever, whose name escapes me but is like ID#32 or somethin
the first Imperial ever, whose name escapes me but is like ID#32 or somethin
Hey, friendly reminder to drink water, stretch, and take a short break if you can. Stay healthy! Also, don't forget about any chores or tasks you might be putting off.
She's less famous than Naomi, but Akitla was another game-breaking dragon that got a lot of attention.
She's less famous than Naomi, but Akitla was another game-breaking dragon that got a lot of attention.
@KittyandCat uwaa, delighted to see you shouting out ely! thank you!
@KittyandCat uwaa, delighted to see you shouting out ely! thank you!
act
imp inthusiast
he/him
please ping on reply
Wq7yxTc.gif
exchange
Nearku%2527s%2BDya.png
hatchbannersmall.png
[quote name="fischl" date="2020-11-20 12:09:28" ] i wish there was a guide explaining all of these [/quote] that's what i made this thread for as,fhakslfhalsf by which i mean i wanted to know the stories and stuff
fischl wrote on 2020-11-20 12:09:28:
i wish there was a guide explaining all of these
that's what i made this thread for as,fhakslfhalsf
by which i mean i wanted to know the stories and stuff
dBieivA.png
eIK5iG7.png
ePOliyb.png
bYt72YT.png
xj6Mn2e.png
A Bottomless Curse,
A Bottomless Sea
Accepting of