Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | why did you pick your username?
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 24 25
I just liked it. :)
I just liked it. :)
CFFUclk.png ---•----•----•----•----•----•----•----•---•----•---
---•----•----•----•----•----•----•----•---•----•---
{100 Generations Challenge}
c4a5xZL.png
because c h a o s
because c h a o s

• - She/They
  • - FRT +3
  • - Artist
  • - Too many imps
heeee3.png aaaaa.png
I wasn't happy with my old username (I used a random word generator to create it and fell out of love for it very fast). After considering a bunch of usernames for a while I settled with Friege. It's a reference to one of my favorite games, and pretty much everyone on this Discord server associates me with a character related to it, so I thought it would fit.
I wasn't happy with my old username (I used a random word generator to create it and fell out of love for it very fast). After considering a bunch of usernames for a while I settled with Friege. It's a reference to one of my favorite games, and pretty much everyone on this Discord server associates me with a character related to it, so I thought it would fit.
earthshieldl.png xx
Scal
They/Them
FRT +9
xxxxxx
I don't remember why I picked this username. I wanted something clever, I guess.

Thought "exquisitor" was a made-up word until recently, when I found out it's an actual word that means "researcher" which sort of fits me and the theme of my lair. Yeah, definitely keeping it.
I don't remember why I picked this username. I wanted something clever, I guess.

Thought "exquisitor" was a made-up word until recently, when I found out it's an actual word that means "researcher" which sort of fits me and the theme of my lair. Yeah, definitely keeping it.

AH SALE

AH SALE

AH SALE

AH SALE
it was actually something i considered changing my last name to! it means 'aloof or reserved'. in the end it didn't fit me as well as i felt it did in high school, so i ended up picking a different last name, but i still hold onto it in a way.
it was actually something i considered changing my last name to! it means 'aloof or reserved'. in the end it didn't fit me as well as i felt it did in high school, so i ended up picking a different last name, but i still hold onto it in a way.
LzILRa0.png?1.png 1MpQTqG.png?1.png
Its a more general user for more broad and flexible stuff.
Nowadays I would call it YeUndeadPancake or TheUndeadPancake, but xXPancakexx works just fine.
Its named after my sona, who's called Pancake, and I thought the X's were cool

My previous user was ValorNighstrike, after my old sona, so I changed it when I changed my sona and it's a lot more relaxing and less stressful
Its a more general user for more broad and flexible stuff.
Nowadays I would call it YeUndeadPancake or TheUndeadPancake, but xXPancakexx works just fine.
Its named after my sona, who's called Pancake, and I thought the X's were cool

My previous user was ValorNighstrike, after my old sona, so I changed it when I changed my sona and it's a lot more relaxing and less stressful
Untitled21_20210619092953.png
I've used a variation of this for so long I don't even remember why I started. XD
I've used a variation of this for so long I don't even remember why I started. XD
I saw the opportunity for the Spore reference and ran with it.
I saw the opportunity for the Spore reference and ran with it.
latest?cb=20140703135024.png
⊗ Max
⊗ 23
⊗xe/they
⊗ fr +2

sNd5wqe.png hphjQR4.png
89NiKF4.png COSMOSIS_tiny_sepia_logo.png EDjLhcC.png egg_fire_bouncy_by_dogi_crimson-dabjwuf.gifuD7taRL.png
kCHWEjf.png6dnHKBv.png
It's based on a fan character that I have.
It's based on a fan character that I have.
91423843p.png Avatar
Dragon
7691.png Selling G1s! 196.png Trading Notes for Notes!
Closed
statues are cool :)
statues are cool :)
oQlTGMl.pngMFt2hm4.png

...i live in the space between the stars and the sky... ,,
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 24 25