Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | why did you pick your username?
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25
over the past year, worm has become my go-to name for literally any game that allows me to name my character/save file (i think stardew valley was the first game that i used worm as my character's name). the 'e' is tacked on in case worm is already taken/i wanna shake things up. in this case, i just assumed that worm was taken and put the 'e' on preemptively!
over the past year, worm has become my go-to name for literally any game that allows me to name my character/save file (i think stardew valley was the first game that i used worm as my character's name). the 'e' is tacked on in case worm is already taken/i wanna shake things up. in this case, i just assumed that worm was taken and put the 'e' on preemptively!
FObX7rS.png
J7D1quC.png
QUIpVFE.png
if i dont reply..^^^ thats why so feel free to ping
My obsession with paleontology! The Paleogene is the moment right after the end of the Cretaceous period when the K–Pg extinction happened, AKA the start of the Cenozoic.
My obsession with paleontology! The Paleogene is the moment right after the end of the Cretaceous period when the K–Pg extinction happened, AKA the start of the Cenozoic.
Antique Oil Lamp Paleogene
she/her
I collect bug items and transmuted treasures
nnnnnn
Transmuted Treasure
emperor’s new groove (´∀`)
emperor’s new groove (´∀`)
laV4cLs.gif
I wanted it to be like UZI or smth but it was already taken so why not make yourself an alcohol instead?
I wanted it to be like UZI or smth but it was already taken so why not make yourself an alcohol instead?
cropped_bigger_oni_mouth.gif cyanidecesar

NEON_ARROW.gif wishlist
NEON_ARROW.gif carrd
NEON_ARROW.gif FAQ
NEON_ARROW.gif artshop
neon_moon_bigger.gif 7ntZZGM.png
mTAp2ld.png
bYt72YT.png
IrrC5OJ.png
mlHpBMC.png
I used to be Naaru, but now I'm Ardenweald. Both are from World of Warcraft because I'm a nerd.
I used to be Naaru, but now I'm Ardenweald. Both are from World of Warcraft because I'm a nerd.
image.gif
FR+3
I used to be Naaru
wishlist
This is my 3rd username

Idk why I picked it, impulsive decision ig
This is my 3rd username

Idk why I picked it, impulsive decision ig
52970845778_17c037eedd_o.png ... » She/Her
» Wishlist
» FR Time +3
» G1s For Sale
It’s my username on most other sites! And I picked it off a list of “aesthetic sounding words” but i discovered that it is not an actual word and has no meaning - but I still think it’s cute bc it seems like “ a cervine”
It’s my username on most other sites! And I picked it off a list of “aesthetic sounding words” but i discovered that it is not an actual word and has no meaning - but I still think it’s cute bc it seems like “ a cervine”
o1Ug1jU.png
» bea
» she/her
» +9 FR time
I wanted something I would be sure to remember - Vermilion and Vasili are the names of two of my larp characters, and I liked the alliteration.
I wanted something I would be sure to remember - Vermilion and Vasili are the names of two of my larp characters, and I liked the alliteration.
They/them pronouns. || FR time +8 (GMT) || View my Wishlist
Arcanites - I now run the Arcane Free Familiar Thread here:
FFslw_zpsvicedkaw.gif
Sychra (Sye-Kra)

Sounded cool
(Quietly realizes that there is meaningful reasons for the rest of the usernames….)
Sychra (Sye-Kra)

Sounded cool
(Quietly realizes that there is meaningful reasons for the rest of the usernames….)
Bamboo toilet paper!!
I am a pile of guinea pigs in a trench coat

A9-D5-DB86-9-D42-463-D-B11-E-EAE4-F986-E9-**.png
2203887-F-1-AA2-44-FE-9-D01-4527-CF5-E8-FAE.png
I have an Art Shop ooooh
Easy to remember, mostly, because I use this username for everything- I wish I had chosen a more interesting username, but changing it now would mean I'd no longer get pinged for any number of pinglists I'm on around the forums.
Easy to remember, mostly, because I use this username for everything- I wish I had chosen a more interesting username, but changing it now would mean I'd no longer get pinged for any number of pinglists I'm on around the forums.
60eldD0.gif
I occasionally don't get pings because of misspellings. My username is SLP (lowercase), three zeroes, and a one. You can copy and paste it if you're not sure you have it right.
If you want to talk about something troubling you, my PM box is open to everyone! Feel free to reach out whenever, and I'll get back to you as soon as I can. I'll keep what you say a secret, if you want. It's my pleasure to help out everyone I can!
xKBtilj.gif
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25