Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | veilspuns are so tiny!!
1 2 3 4
I'm just gonna do what I do with all breeds and pretend everyone is the same size
I'm just gonna do what I do with all breeds and pretend everyone is the same size
~

tumblr_inline_ojq6kzsCn91r2ao8y_540.png
~
He/Him ~
18 ~
FR+2 ~
Semi-active ~
~ ~
export202312061716059087.png
~ 5305175-tumblr-tumblr-logo-icon.png
~
5335781-camera-instagram-social-media-instagram-logo-icon.png
~
406091-art-deviant-deviantart-gallery-icon.png
~ art-shop-icon.png ~ nature.png
I was surprised at their size when I read the short story. It’s hard for me to picture them being so small because they remind me so much of Imperials. But I mostly ignore canon sizes anyway.
I was surprised at their size when I read the short story. It’s hard for me to picture them being so small because they remind me so much of Imperials. But I mostly ignore canon sizes anyway.
Zs6WWZy.png
UdqWUDw.png ZwbGqUa.png bYt72YT.png O62tc6n.png kHBaXec.png NeV4KUN.png Z9e8RKu.png RToaAa6.png Da1cz0f.png XnaLQeW.png o7CqYdD.png YrzvPOH.png QUIpVFE.png BY33eAv.png YMPbu9R.png
dMEvnxu.png
devs finally found a way to fix the breed change size glitch: they're just supposed to be that tiny
devs finally found a way to fix the breed change size glitch: they're just supposed to be that tiny
tumblr_ojt1mcNhC71rc2695o1_400.pngbonsai_wip_tadabam_by_auricolor-dadxgzt.png
honestly the fact theyre so tiny makes me love them even more?? its so hard to really visualize how small they are right now but regardless its PRECIOUS. so fierce!!!
honestly the fact theyre so tiny makes me love them even more?? its so hard to really visualize how small they are right now but regardless its PRECIOUS. so fierce!!!
Alpha :: FR+0
they/them or
he/him please!

tumblr_inline_ojq6kyaRlG1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kvO0vd1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kzLZx61r2ao8y_540.png
_____ vxsLSdd.png _ ° Wishlist
° Badges
° Clan Exalter
° Scatter Quest
° UMs for Sale
__ ° Hug Moist?
° Moistling Sales
° Nest Rentals
° SIDHA
° 8x8/90mil!
__ TTTYQHv.png 1XIVewE.gif
Yea I thought they were Imperial size! they look giant!
Yea I thought they were Imperial size! they look giant!
is everyone forgetting that they dont even have to flap their wings to fly
Sig_Adopt_-_Elys_small.png
[quote name="Elsycl" date="2020-11-17 14:27:51" ] is everyone forgetting that they dont even have to flap their wings to fly [/quote] Where are you getting that? Everything I've seen implies they fly normally. [quote name="Encyclopedia"]Diaphanous wings beat a dozen times a second to hold these hollow-boned dragons aloft[/quote] [quote name="Unveiled" ]and held aloft by elegant insectoid wings. Her lush mane fell in a cascade over her form while individual tendrils floated within the air currents created by her wings[/quote]
Elsycl wrote on 2020-11-17 14:27:51:

Where are you getting that? Everything I've seen implies they fly normally.
Encyclopedia wrote:
Diaphanous wings beat a dozen times a second to hold these hollow-boned dragons aloft
Unveiled wrote:
and held aloft by elegant insectoid wings. Her lush mane fell in a cascade over her form while individual tendrils floated within the air currents created by her wings
giphy.gif
BanescaleSig.png
giphy.gif
I love it. THEY SWARM.
I love it. THEY SWARM.
mkpoaHZ.png
@azhdrake apparently i had a false memory haha
@azhdrake apparently i had a false memory haha
Sig_Adopt_-_Elys_small.png
[quote name="Elsycl" date="2020-11-17 15:36:50" ] @/azhdrake apparently i had a false memory haha [/quote] Yeah, I get that. Cool idea though, could be a fun thing for someone to use in personal lore.
Elsycl wrote on 2020-11-17 15:36:50:
@/azhdrake apparently i had a false memory haha

Yeah, I get that. Cool idea though, could be a fun thing for someone to use in personal lore.
giphy.gif
BanescaleSig.png
giphy.gif
1 2 3 4