Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | veilspuns are so tiny!!
1 2 3 4
after reading the veilspun short story, i noticed that it described veilspuns as smaller than the fae character. i thought they couldnt be that small, right? well, i checked my two veilspuns and theyre both barely 2 feet tall!! [emoji=veilspun scared size=1] i got the impression from their design that they were much bigger! but then again, they travel in swarms...
after reading the veilspun short story, i noticed that it described veilspuns as smaller than the fae character. i thought they couldnt be that small, right? well, i checked my two veilspuns and theyre both barely 2 feet tall!! i got the impression from their design that they were much bigger! but then again, they travel in swarms...
giphy.gif
I am so delighted to finally have another tiny dragon breed! I love them smol dragons

and yeah they kinda look like they'd be bigger, but i don't mind, am delightfully surprised
I am so delighted to finally have another tiny dragon breed! I love them smol dragons

and yeah they kinda look like they'd be bigger, but i don't mind, am delightfully surprised
+ 10 fr time
Any pronouns
I am often a huge idiot
I apologize if I sound rude
not native speaker, english is hard
76914149_ZoqtgzM6biIYLbE.png
wishlist
I like D&D
i'll make this better soon
they're just tiny lads
they're just tiny lads
mapleshaiku_siggy.png
Oh they're that big? I was thinking like pixie sized. Like fan lizards from avatar. [img]https://s19.postimg.cc/n2xy5h9f7/aa25.gif[/img]
Oh they're that big? I was thinking like pixie sized. Like fan lizards from avatar.

aa25.gif
LVeJ3XV.png8KFUJHl.pngBVsqDM4.png
Just comparing my faes to my new Vails I think they're going to be smaller than faes on an average.
Just comparing my faes to my new Vails I think they're going to be smaller than faes on an average.
hu72dVR.png
I... honestly prefer if they were big like giant snakes. I'm just going to pretend that they're like that.
I... honestly prefer if they were big like giant snakes. I'm just going to pretend that they're like that.
Bruh I thought they were, like, Wildclaw size.......

huh I don't know what to do with this information
Bruh I thought they were, like, Wildclaw size.......

huh I don't know what to do with this information
66946966.png

v2PJF9u.png
WkCEhwX.png
LRdLP2V.png

Gene Wishlist
Apparel Wishlist

tiny lil moth lizards...
Runic Bat Spectral Duskflapper Cursed Bat Armored Duskflapper Spirit of Shadow
they probably look bigger since they have small eyes
they probably look bigger since they have small eyes
So smol, so fierce.