Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | That lag tho
1 2 3 4 5 6
Hey.
Thereis a lot of lag. But this was expected tbh. What else would be happening at the launch of a new breed.
Hey.
Thereis a lot of lag. But this was expected tbh. What else would be happening at the launch of a new breed.
He/Him - It/It's
One/One's - Xe/Xem
My Pronouns Page

For Sale (With a coin and gem symbol)Wishlist (With a starsymbol)
 This user does Roleplay
A black anthro wolf character who is laying down. He has long curly white hair, wears a purple sweater and black pants. His eyes are red. He has a golden hoop earring.
Pings are welcome!

A heart shaped genderfluid pride flagA heart shaped omnisexual pride flagA heart shaped polyamory pride flag
A small black button that appears to be made from goo. The button is a link. The Goo is dripping down a little bit. On the button is the word turned written in neon green letters.
hey
im struggling and have gotten 3 503 errors
hey
im struggling and have gotten 3 503 errors
this is what happens when like 5000 people log on at once
oof
this is what happens when like 5000 people log on at once
oof
y6Tz96p.pngFObX7rS.pngy6Tz96p.png
5hF3FGk.png
the way formatting buttons are breaking and my avatar keeps not showing up? not pog i must say
the way formatting buttons are breaking and my avatar keeps not showing up? not pog i must say
heyyy
heyyy
oYuEPZ2.pngPE8KYEr.pngMTtORbV.pngybQJlHz.pngu9KXIA8.pngGoVqS9e.png25JQOyr.pnge7NCmti.pngSjV5FiU.pngdEe2UrM.pngMUYNhfy.png
Y8kS5FU.png
hoo boy the lag
hoo boy the lag
Eco1dmi.png Egg Art Shop

Skin shop

Art Shop
Lol this lag is hilarious
Lol this lag is hilarious
omg it's so bad. expected some of it but wowie, hope notn doesn't get as bad as this.
omg it's so bad. expected some of it but wowie, hope notn doesn't get as bad as this.
Msp9L6c.gif|| Cheshire
she/her
hobbiest writer
enjoyer of many things
wishlist/info
These dragons are so pretty it's worth it [emoji=veilspun love size=1]
These dragons are so pretty it's worth it
She/They
Fr time+2
Ummm....I like books?
[quote name="Xhaztol" date="2020-11-12 10:18:44" ] hey [/quote] At least the admins get to test the servers?
Xhaztol wrote on 2020-11-12 10:18:44:
hey

At least the admins get to test the servers?
1 2 3 4 5 6