Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | That lag tho
1 2 3 4 5 6
I have the lag and it's going to take much, much slower for me to do things on here during the day.
I have the lag and it's going to take much, much slower for me to do things on here during the day.
gziv3Ja.pnged1cxgE.pngQUIpVFE.pngoouioVf.pngmlHpBMC.png
Currently on a semi-hiatus, still online frequently.
Hyperfixated on history, science, comics, and the transformers franchise.
[img]https://emoji.gg/assets/emoji/wavegif_1860.gif[/img]
wavegif_1860.gif
FR Time +3 | He/Him | I can be pretty strange at times
Yep, I gave up trying to pick a dragon to scry as Veils since I keep just getting a blank space if I change any gene. I guess this'll get me off of here to focus on my classwork, but kinda sucks since fam bonding is like slogging through a time-warped swamp right now and that's the one thing I actually try and do every day even when busy. [s]If NotN is this bad or worse I'm scared I won't even get to experience my first NotN either.. [emoji=coatl sad size=1][/s]
Yep, I gave up trying to pick a dragon to scry as Veils since I keep just getting a blank space if I change any gene.

I guess this'll get me off of here to focus on my classwork, but kinda sucks since fam bonding is like slogging through a time-warped swamp right now and that's the one thing I actually try and do every day even when busy. If NotN is this bad or worse I'm scared I won't even get to experience my first NotN either..
aaa aC86tUH.png
q3Me7tJ.png
jA5A7gu.png
cdqdRxL.png
oczO35g.png
aaaaaaaaaaa
g69Uo46.png
a
aaaaaaaa J7D1quC.png
5hF3FGk.png
BzjAkuF.png
joJNm4P.png
hey
hey
Buying Snowshoe Rabbits 1kt/g each!
Wishlist
Be prepared to endure the lag for the next week :)
Be prepared to endure the lag for the next week :)
MZeTqmO.png Avatar Dragon
[quote name="Uncursable" date="2020-11-12 10:55:56" ] The scrying workshop lag tho [/quote] It takes so long to load
Uncursable wrote on 2020-11-12 10:55:56:
The scrying workshop lag tho

It takes so long to load
...............0cDAarV.png
Pretty Dragons
• She/Her
Wishlist
Projects
• PST (FR) Time
Spotlight
63822925p.png
Looking For
0ubTlci.png
heeeyyy

i gave up on coli, trying to flip some genes for gems though. not sure how much i'll make but thats 120g in my pockets so far
heeeyyy

i gave up on coli, trying to flip some genes for gems though. not sure how much i'll make but thats 120g in my pockets so far

____babab__aebe_
Vista: Bisexual Ribbon Vista: Genderfluid Ribbon
Reminds me of the good ol' days. <3 It was worse back then though, site would be down completely for days on end
Reminds me of the good ol' days. <3 It was worse back then though, site would be down completely for days on end
1 2 3 4 5 6