Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Looking for a new flight
1 2
You should join plague! We got really cool mushrooms :D
And the big soup is free!
You should join plague! We got really cool mushrooms :D
And the big soup is free!
1df708590d7c69cf91111d5943200974e01eb354.pngd9e9fde9826f0c626ef3d98268183c8446a49a88.png
come join wimnd we have -The Long Father -Corgi -Green Corgi -Candle Bong [item=aerborne gustgather] -Dangle Bong [item=reedcleft resonance] -Liberated Bong [item=windbound plumage] -Face Bong [item=windbound mask] -Round Bong [item=aerborne halo] -FRIENDSHIP? -Dog -Two... three! three dollar! three dragon dollar!
come join wimnd we have
-The Long Father
-Corgi
-Green Corgi
-Candle Bong Aerborne Gustgather
-Dangle Bong Reedcleft Resonance
-Liberated Bong Windbound Plumage
-Face Bong Windbound Mask
-Round Bong Aerborne Halo
-FRIENDSHIP?
-Dog
-Two... three! three dollar! three dragon dollar!
>wishlist
>my magnum opus
b04qJywAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC.png
BT1N47G.png
[quote name="AmethystLynx" date="2020-11-09 09:49:03" ] come join wimnd we have -The Long Father -Corgi -Green Corgi -Candle Bong [item=aerborne gustgather] -Dangle Bong [item=reedcleft resonance] -Liberated Bong [item=windbound plumage] -Face Bong [item=windbound mask] -Round Bong [item=aerborne halo] -FRIENDSHIP? -Dog -Two... three! three dollar! three dragon dollar! [/quote] jkjk we have quite a few dollar actually. no cap on the friendship tho. lots of friendship! we are very chill
AmethystLynx wrote on 2020-11-09 09:49:03:
come join wimnd we have
-The Long Father
-Corgi
-Green Corgi
-Candle Bong Aerborne Gustgather
-Dangle Bong Reedcleft Resonance
-Liberated Bong Windbound Plumage
-Face Bong Windbound Mask
-Round Bong Aerborne Halo
-FRIENDSHIP?
-Dog
-Two... three! three dollar! three dragon dollar!
jkjk we have quite a few dollar actually. no cap on the friendship tho. lots of friendship! we are very chill
>wishlist
>my magnum opus
b04qJywAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC.png
BT1N47G.png
arcane! such a unique, yet open vibe. the skies are limitless!

the primal is the most beautiful!

space can be ANY COLOR!

arcane! such a unique, yet open vibe. the skies are limitless!

the primal is the most beautiful!

space can be ANY COLOR!

Do not listen to those traitor flights! You know your most true and loyal friends come from Plague ::)

From one-of-a-kind lore and a deity that brings the community together, nothing can overcome our ability :::)

Still want to hug your friends in another flight? Do not worry! Unlike Nature, we love people who come over or leave! Give a hug, maybe a kiss, a cough battle even! ::::)
Do not listen to those traitor flights! You know your most true and loyal friends come from Plague ::)

From one-of-a-kind lore and a deity that brings the community together, nothing can overcome our ability :::)

Still want to hug your friends in another flight? Do not worry! Unlike Nature, we love people who come over or leave! Give a hug, maybe a kiss, a cough battle even! ::::)
IfCmPpP.png
Come to wind, we can go tornado diving together!
Come to wind, we can go tornado diving together!
LMLA6wg.png dT9HQge.pngLRdLP2V.png
P5OVHxF.png1YB0OjO.png
NlmYDAS.pngJ7D1quC.png

5hF3FGk.pngrix3ppo.png
uPNWHgD.pngR1dejfm.png
Wind is, overall, one of the most chill flights. Lorewise, we are adaptable. We don't do dom much, but when we do, we are strong. We also have a chill japanesse vibe, and lots of kites. our eyes range from very light green, to aqua in color, with (in my opinon) a great primal. Also, who wouldn't want to live on a huge floating kite? We have a lot artists in our flight, and we do wonderful foddart during dom. We are most active (I think) on discord. We also have ghostbuster and mire flyer rentals! :D
Wind is, overall, one of the most chill flights. Lorewise, we are adaptable. We don't do dom much, but when we do, we are strong. We also have a chill japanesse vibe, and lots of kites. our eyes range from very light green, to aqua in color, with (in my opinon) a great primal. Also, who wouldn't want to live on a huge floating kite? We have a lot artists in our flight, and we do wonderful foddart during dom. We are most active (I think) on discord. We also have ghostbuster and mire flyer rentals! :D
UmXugBY.png
[quote name="Uncursable" date="2020-11-09 08:49:01" ] We have -Overpriced dragons -Nothing in the Light Auctions -Idk -Idk -A pretty Diety, I guess? (Apart from the long finger arms...) -A cool element! [/quote] Cool thing abt light flight: - burnt out older players - use to be top of the leaderboard (DOM) - no one take it srs and everyone is coming back from hiatus So no active forums. No discount on lair expansion, market place like we use to have bc of pushing DOM - light community is poop now - we have rlly expensive dragons for some reason and just no one engages in this flight anymore since registration have been opened up for everyone Honestly came here to see the suggestions for a new flight as well. I just like light’s aesthetics a lot besides ice flight lol. But here’s many of the reason why I want to leave . Sorry to my light community ;w; didn’t mean to betray .
Uncursable wrote on 2020-11-09 08:49:01:
We have

-Overpriced dragons
-Nothing in the Light Auctions
-Idk
-Idk
-A pretty Diety, I guess? (Apart from the long finger arms...)
-A cool element!

Cool thing abt light flight:

- burnt out older players

- use to be top of the leaderboard (DOM)

- no one take it srs and everyone is coming back from hiatus
So no active forums. No discount on lair expansion, market place like we use to have bc of pushing DOM

- light community is poop now

- we have rlly expensive dragons for some reason and just no one engages in this flight anymore since registration have been opened up for everyone

Honestly came here to see the suggestions for a new flight as well. I just like light’s aesthetics a lot besides ice flight lol. But here’s many of the reason why I want to leave . Sorry to my light community ;w; didn’t mean to betray .
6-1.png
Arcane! For previously stated reasons. As long as you like pink. If not, Ice is cool?
Arcane! For previously stated reasons. As long as you like pink. If not, Ice is cool?
art of a yellow winged cat standing on a book, linking to the thread the badge was froma fake item ribbon with trans and rainbow flag colors linking to a thread with more ribbons/art of a traveling Light flight Spiral dragon linking to the artist
1 2