Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Apparel youd love to see?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
dried herb baskets and bottles! and more mushrooms!
dried herb baskets and bottles! and more mushrooms!
T4eNFgZ.gifo287-d01-Kittyand-Cat.pngo287-d02-Kittyand-Cat.pngo287-d03-Kittyand-Cat.pngo287-d04-Kittyand-Cat.pngMnrYAOm.pnglJX7Tr5.png
Greatcoats, fishing apparel, more bone jewelry that's not festival apparel, wedding veils (especially black or bloodstained), scene/goth apparel, and more apparel mentioned in BOTE. We already have Treewarden apparel, why not Garote's Marrowmask or Yugona's bone mantle.
Greatcoats, fishing apparel, more bone jewelry that's not festival apparel, wedding veils (especially black or bloodstained), scene/goth apparel, and more apparel mentioned in BOTE. We already have Treewarden apparel, why not Garote's Marrowmask or Yugona's bone mantle.
  • Tender/Vulture
  • FR+3
  • She/They
  • Actual Turkey Vulture
XxqDwGq.png
SWAMP BIOME PLAGUE 4 LYFE, BABEY!!!
I want more organic things. Horns, claws, growths, etc.
I want more organic things. Horns, claws, growths, etc.
nZzzLxJ.png Horror aesthetic/lore lair
Weird goblin hermit
She/Her
.......................... Massive Horror fan
Gamer
Writer
zwGyDvx.png
[quote name="Mystiek" date="2020-10-24 10:55:13" ] Greek robes, Spartan armor, spears, shields, knives, Viking armor, all sorts of trader stuff... Fruit trader, fish trader, fur trader, jeweler, armorers selling their wares, coffee set to go with the tea set, bakers apparel, and all the other common works stuff.... But I BEG you staff to give me more weapons and worldwide inspired armor because I have a mighty need for it! [/quote] theeeese also just some average everyday dragon clothing would be nice. basic clothing for different types of jobs and such. edit: OMG HOW COULD I FORGET ABOUT MY ONE TRUE DESIRE, MORE STYLES OF WIGS!!!
Mystiek wrote on 2020-10-24 10:55:13:
Greek robes, Spartan armor, spears, shields, knives, Viking armor, all sorts of trader stuff...

Fruit trader, fish trader, fur trader, jeweler, armorers selling their wares, coffee set to go with the tea set, bakers apparel, and all the other common works stuff....

But I BEG you staff to give me more weapons and worldwide inspired armor because I have a mighty need for it!
theeeese

also just some average everyday dragon clothing would be nice. basic clothing for different types of jobs and such.

edit: OMG HOW COULD I FORGET ABOUT MY ONE TRUE DESIRE, MORE STYLES OF WIGS!!!
f0PgqbB.png Call me Alex, or Kieran!
pronouns: he/him, they/them
FR +0
old-oaks-2.png Lair sales
Old Oaks sales (lair)
Old Oaks sales (HibDen)
7kXqKFJ.png
CHAINS
CHAINS
ttGfSL1.png
just any apparel for professions would be great
also more orange, please
just any apparel for professions would be great
also more orange, please
Image links back to the artist's shop. A small pixelated drawing of a Mirror dragon. They fade from yellow to blue on their wings and head fins, with black hands and smoke markings on their wings. They are wearing a cowl and dress, which covers most of her body and head. For accessories, she also wears an ice pick and arctic bags. Various small snowflakes float around her. "Definitely an Issue."
They/Them ~ FR +0
Wishlist ~ Badges
Some wing apparel that does not drape, or look super bulky (it's usually either or).

I .. just take what I can get tho hahaha. I guess. Actually! I'd love for something that covers like that lower half of wings more. Be that armor or wing apparel. There's often this odd gap between body and wing pats.
Some wing apparel that does not drape, or look super bulky (it's usually either or).

I .. just take what I can get tho hahaha. I guess. Actually! I'd love for something that covers like that lower half of wings more. Be that armor or wing apparel. There's often this odd gap between body and wing pats.
sh5xjiu.png
mtHAEL4.png
jbMLSIO.png
fdUVIfW.png
y41plqc.png
Wn6vGC1.png
YlKQFV6.png
MQadkUW.png
deity_gladekeeper_by_dogi_crimson-dabusrb.gif 9X6Ea51.png
I want things with bones, sorta like the old kickstarter carnival hornhelm, the bone crown, and a few plague items. Just full edgelord stuff.
I want things with bones, sorta like the old kickstarter carnival hornhelm, the bone crown, and a few plague items. Just full edgelord stuff.
Fruit and big demon horn crown things

Please I want a lychee item so bad
Fruit and big demon horn crown things

Please I want a lychee item so bad
Mouths and robes! And more dresses for my girls too!
Mouths and robes! And more dresses for my girls too!
- Subspecies Hatchery
- Amazing video on how to get free gems
- Cauldron Service
| She/Her | +3 FR time | Ping me! | Rest your eyes! |
1 2 3 4 5 6 7