Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Apparel youd love to see?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
DEFINITELY gathering/profession apparel. I would really love to be able to deck out my fishers and farmers and blacksmiths and whatnot.

More weapons. There are so many out there to choose from!

PANTS. For the love of Boss I need more pants options for my dragons.

Age apparel. Something that I suppose would work kind of like an accent in that it would probably do things like gray out a dragon's muzzle and mane, and kind of like the scar apparel where it would add wrinkles and maybe cracks to horns and things. I want to be able to show old dragons as old!

More apparel based on ancient cultures, like the river royalist or goldslab sets, only more.
DEFINITELY gathering/profession apparel. I would really love to be able to deck out my fishers and farmers and blacksmiths and whatnot.

More weapons. There are so many out there to choose from!

PANTS. For the love of Boss I need more pants options for my dragons.

Age apparel. Something that I suppose would work kind of like an accent in that it would probably do things like gray out a dragon's muzzle and mane, and kind of like the scar apparel where it would add wrinkles and maybe cracks to horns and things. I want to be able to show old dragons as old!

More apparel based on ancient cultures, like the river royalist or goldslab sets, only more.
MORE! BIRD! FRIENDS!!!! I NEED MORE BIRD APPAREL!
MORE! BIRD! FRIENDS!!!! I NEED MORE BIRD APPAREL!
mush2.png bleeding_heart_crow_zpsgjexwlqx_by_delamire-d8sw2sc.gif mush1.png
Horn/Antler decor. Metal bands wrapping around them, very decorative earrings, etc
Horn/Antler decor. Metal bands wrapping around them, very decorative earrings, etc
VGxuHXT.png
Shields would be nice.

Also something that's like the cowls but with the hood down rather than up.
Shields would be nice.

Also something that's like the cowls but with the hood down rather than up.
HfosCmC.png YbTJOZ2.png uiGoU30.pngHfosCmC.png YbTJOZ2.png
different weapons (something that ISNT a sword pls)
different weapons (something that ISNT a sword pls)
Sig_Adopt_-_Elys_small.png
echoing the weapons sentiment - axes and warhammers for sure, i wouldnt say no to a flail if only for the delight of seeing a spiral holding one, haha.
echoing the weapons sentiment - axes and warhammers for sure, i wouldnt say no to a flail if only for the delight of seeing a spiral holding one, haha.
top hats
top hats
JDzVxX6.gif1oViDUM.gif
It would be cool to see some more armor/weapons and some capes and cloaks
It would be cool to see some more armor/weapons and some capes and cloaks
iW3lC5l.pngY5ILoot.pngtg462CC.pngQFchClK.pnglightflower.png
More robot apparel. Steampunk is cool and all, but I want more beep boop dragons
More robot apparel. Steampunk is cool and all, but I want more beep boop dragons
Lightning Runestone
More weapons! I already hoard swords but I'd love to see hammers, axes, daggers, flails, shields, halberds.....

More tools and clothing related to various professions would also be nice and some more headpieces that don't cover a dragon's face!
More weapons! I already hoard swords but I'd love to see hammers, axes, daggers, flails, shields, halberds.....

More tools and clothing related to various professions would also be nice and some more headpieces that don't cover a dragon's face!
nn4KUKj.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7