Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Favorite FR colors?
1 2 3 4 5 6
I adore spring with all of my heart
I adore spring with all of my heart
Sharpened Serthis Spear
I am the patron saint of having bad taste
(insert joke about heated water towers here)
Rose and Pearl...Blend/Fade look soooo good with those.

The dark blue ranges are also super pretty...
Rose and Pearl...Blend/Fade look soooo good with those.

The dark blue ranges are also super pretty...
qbj5aU6.gif scroll.pngMKluVD5.giftheultimatecatsig.gif
Antique, Teal, Pistachio, Rose.
Antique, Teal, Pistachio, Rose.
Long-Term Fandragon Search | Animated Anomalies Subspecies

ve/vir/vis, fey/faer/faer, or they/them pronouns
Hmm... my favourites are probably shadow, mulberry, midnight, royal, lavender, aqua, abyss, crimson, and ice.

Doesn't make a lot of sense since those are all wildly different colours. But I guess I really like purples, blues, and the odd red, which is pretty accurate if you look in my lair! Also they're almost all old colours lol, I still haven't caught up to the new ones...
Hmm... my favourites are probably shadow, mulberry, midnight, royal, lavender, aqua, abyss, crimson, and ice.

Doesn't make a lot of sense since those are all wildly different colours. But I guess I really like purples, blues, and the odd red, which is pretty accurate if you look in my lair! Also they're almost all old colours lol, I still haven't caught up to the new ones...
jCVhFoZ.gif
sanguine. love the red/gold combo it has
sanguine. love the red/gold combo it has
yzUX307.png
saffron, copper, splash, robin, ultramarine, jade, swamp,, but any color can become a new fav because they look different with different genes.
saffron, copper, splash, robin, ultramarine, jade, swamp,, but any color can become a new fav because they look different with different genes.
Black, Antique, Platinum, Smoke, Grey, Abyss, Gold, Fire, Stonewash, Vermilion, Umber, Sanguine, Obsidian, Banana, Sunset.....to name a few
Black, Antique, Platinum, Smoke, Grey, Abyss, Gold, Fire, Stonewash, Vermilion, Umber, Sanguine, Obsidian, Banana, Sunset.....to name a few
cd9e52d0a68b946dfff79aea46bc6309691f000d.png

angelo ♦ he/him ♦ fr+4
plague dom org

about + faq
74805783.png
little guy!!!!!
Twilight, Iris, Sunset, Banana, Pumpkin, Honeydew, Pthalo, Abyss, Pearl, Blackberry, Orchid, Cornflower...

I could add so many more, but I think those are my top contenders!
Twilight, Iris, Sunset, Banana, Pumpkin, Honeydew, Pthalo, Abyss, Pearl, Blackberry, Orchid, Cornflower...

I could add so many more, but I think those are my top contenders!
l29.pngs21.pngo664-d02-Cirrostratus.pngo664-d03-Cirrostratus.pngo664-d04-Cirrostratus.pngo664-d01-R-Cirrostratus.png - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - iA6Dl9p.png
Cobalt. It's just really good.
Cobalt. It's just really good.
Image links back to the artist's shop. A small pixelated drawing of a Mirror dragon. They fade from yellow to blue on their wings and head fins, with black hands and smoke markings on their wings. They are wearing a cowl and dress, which covers most of her body and head. For accessories, she also wears an ice pick and arctic bags. Various small snowflakes float around her. "Definitely an Issue."
They/Them ~ FR +0
Wishlist ~ Badges
Cyan, pistachio and banana are all great colors!
Cyan, pistachio and banana are all great colors!
dino-child-water-pixel.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6