Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Favorite FR colors?
1 2 3 4 5 6
[quote name="Snappish" date="2020-10-19 10:53:40" ] Most of the murky greens (murk, croc, olive, etc) and browns, especially umber. Pretty much most of the darker desaturated colors to be honest. [/quote] this. i love the swampy colors
Snappish wrote on 2020-10-19 10:53:40:
Most of the murky greens (murk, croc, olive, etc) and browns, especially umber. Pretty much most of the darker desaturated colors to be honest.
this. i love the swampy colors
she/her +1
Cream, Antique, Denim, and Driftwood! A lot more, too
Cream, Antique, Denim, and Driftwood! A lot more, too
3UUXp8G.png
Oilslick and Umber

Also how have I read Oilslick as Obelisk all these months-
Oilslick and Umber

Also how have I read Oilslick as Obelisk all these months-
Shattered Glass

Lorwolf Referral Link
Fr+2
I accept all friend requests!
Wishlist
My fave is banana, but I also really like a lot of the creamy/yellow range colors too!
My fave is banana, but I also really like a lot of the creamy/yellow range colors too!
mareep.pngflaaffy.png ampharos.png
sanguine and jade
sanguine and jade

____babab__aebe_
Vista: Bisexual Ribbon Vista: Genderfluid Ribbon
tarnish
tarnish
38046009796_f6a0057f92_n.jpg
Orca and Metals are high up because of the fun accent colours and how pretty they look in shiny genes. Generically I have a soft spot for most of the turquoise-to-green range, especially Emerald, and then Blackberry, Mulberry and Garnet.
Orca and Metals are high up because of the fun accent colours and how pretty they look in shiny genes. Generically I have a soft spot for most of the turquoise-to-green range, especially Emerald, and then Blackberry, Mulberry and Garnet.
0lSM1SJ.pngnnJGoJp.png
Moss and olive slap really hard
Also eldritch
Wait now moss that isn't a color I meant swamp
Moss and olive slap really hard
Also eldritch
Wait now moss that isn't a color I meant swamp
06xk8gV.png
XrUXyrn.gifse5O2Tt.gifpxx5HPD.gif
Believe me, darling
The stars were made for falling
Besides the obligatory obsidian; moon, midnight, metals, and crimson are very nice. Orca, sanguine, and sapphire are strong contenders as well.
Besides the obligatory obsidian; moon, midnight, metals, and crimson are very nice. Orca, sanguine, and sapphire are strong contenders as well.
66946966.png

v2PJF9u.png
WkCEhwX.png
LRdLP2V.png

Gene Wishlist
Apparel Wishlist

wine is honestly such a pretty color, especially when paired with a bright orange like fire
1 2 3 4 5 6