Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | How many faces can one bat have??
1 2
[img]https://i.imgur.com/8uM7crp.png[/img] another one for y'all
8uM7crp.png

another one for y'all
kMxWaq5.png LOL > Formerly BORKBEAN
> FRT +0 | He/Him
> Buying FEST CURRENCY | ACCENTS | WISHLIST
[center]The top one looks like Ganon and now I can't stop laughing. X'D [img]https://i.gifer.com/1DD6.gif[/img][/center]
The top one looks like Ganon and now I can't stop laughing. X'D

1DD6.gif
sJmKU07.gifa8FvSEr.png9dYW39C.png
I noticed that immediately and I was waiting for someone else to point it out because I'm too unmotivated to make my own thread jkshfgh. That's Sonic
I noticed that immediately and I was waiting for someone else to point it out because I'm too unmotivated to make my own thread jkshfgh. That's Sonic
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
[img]https://i.imgur.com/FDHMHPS.png[/img] two more!
FDHMHPS.png

two more!
0hXKHxZ.png Art Shop
Character Portraits [Hiatus]
Accent Shop
Mythology, Nature, Gold
this is the hidden multigaze in familiars.

thanks. I hate it.
this is the hidden multigaze in familiars.

thanks. I hate it.
Me:
I hate it.
Me:
FORGET IT ME
Me:
Where was I? I think I forgot what I wanted to forget.

(this seriously creeped me out. Do not show this to me again. I LIKED those familiars.
Sorry to anyone who gets all like you are mean at me but I am not mean I just 100% do not want to have seen this because I LIKE those familiars and do not want to see anything making me change my mind. People have tortured me like that TOO MUCH.)
Me:
I hate it.
Me:
FORGET IT ME
Me:
Where was I? I think I forgot what I wanted to forget.

(this seriously creeped me out. Do not show this to me again. I LIKED those familiars.
Sorry to anyone who gets all like you are mean at me but I am not mean I just 100% do not want to have seen this because I LIKE those familiars and do not want to see anything making me change my mind. People have tortured me like that TOO MUCH.)
I don't know why but I like this thread.
I don't know why but I like this thread.
gziv3Ja.pnged1cxgE.pngQUIpVFE.pngoouioVf.pngmlHpBMC.png
Currently on a semi-hiatus, still online frequently.
Hyperfixated on history, science, comics, and the transformers franchise.
I don't understand that one in orange. How does that look like a face? The rest do, but the orange one is a scribble.
I don't understand that one in orange. How does that look like a face? The rest do, but the orange one is a scribble.
LVeJ3XV.png8KFUJHl.pngBVsqDM4.png
[quote name="vihuff" date="2020-10-21 16:40:16" ] I don't understand that one in orange. How does that look like a face? The rest do, but the orange one is a scribble. [/quote] to me it looks like a dragon with its mouth open and Sad Eyes... its like,, facing downwards
vihuff wrote on 2020-10-21 16:40:16:

to me it looks like a dragon with its mouth open and Sad Eyes... its like,, facing downwards
tumblr_oswfbivfek1v8lm95o1_75sq.png

tobi/rowan
nBUwvfz.png
d3OF3Gw.png
you can ping me!
tumblr_oswfbivfek1v8lm95o2_75sq.png
im fr time +3 but im on at really weird hours sometimes
credit for the images is in my bio at the bottom
1 2