Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | I know your sins
1 2 3 4
[quote name="Natron" date="2020-10-11 15:16:34" ] Clearly, this area is only accessible to those dragons who identify as fox furries [/quote] The advantages of being xenogender revealed.
Natron wrote on 2020-10-11 15:16:34:
Clearly, this area is only accessible to those dragons who identify as fox furries
The advantages of being xenogender revealed.
0EgCmlK.png >> Wishlist
>> Avatar dragon
>> 1,000 Days of G&G
>> Bean's Showcase, Boutique, and Workshop
[img]https://emoji.gg/assets/emoji/Yeethonk.png[/img]
Yeethonk.png
mlHpBMC.png
[quote name="Zikitty" date="2020-10-14 19:41:38" ] [quote name="Natron" date="2020-10-11 15:16:34" ] Clearly, this area is only accessible to those dragons who identify as fox furries [/quote] The advantages of being xenogender revealed. [/quote] When will the benefits of being xenosexual be revealed to me
Zikitty wrote on 2020-10-14 19:41:38:
Clearly, this area is only accessible to those dragons who identify as fox furries
When will the benefits of being xenosexual be revealed to me
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
[quote name="Natron" date="2020-10-14 19:54:20" ] [quote name="Zikitty" date="2020-10-14 19:41:38" ] [quote name="Natron" date="2020-10-11 15:16:34" ] Clearly, this area is only accessible to those dragons who identify as fox furries [/quote] The advantages of being xenogender revealed. [/quote] When will the benefits of being xenosexual be revealed to me [/quote] Um.... hybrid dragons.
Natron wrote on 2020-10-14 19:54:20:
Zikitty wrote on 2020-10-14 19:41:38:
When will the benefits of being xenosexual be revealed to me
Um.... hybrid dragons.
0EgCmlK.png >> Wishlist
>> Avatar dragon
>> 1,000 Days of G&G
>> Bean's Showcase, Boutique, and Workshop
[quote name="Zikitty" date="2020-10-14 20:24:55" ] Um.... hybrid dragons. [/quote] You know what. Valid, thank you.
Zikitty wrote on 2020-10-14 20:24:55:
Um.... hybrid dragons.

You know what. Valid, thank you.
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
It's an anthill.
It's an anthill.
cg2G1xD.gif
tumblr_inline_ngqv6bbPaQ1rvrguk.pngtumblr_inline_n1581tzliY1rvrguk.png
I guess my mirror lady tripped over kilt or banner and ended up in new dimension. the fact she is clan leader makes it worse. whole clan loses their mind. chaos. her ex-parner is confused and runs away with his parner. most leadery dragons start to fight against each other. there are few imps, so no one dares to kill any. a lot of arguing. two hatchlings let missing. nomadic witch stole half of herbs, probably one of hatchlings to cook.
mirror lady tripped again and she is back. stuff slowly return to normal. her ex returned like a coward and hid in hole. one imp lost his leg. one hatchling still missing.

well that was random
I guess my mirror lady tripped over kilt or banner and ended up in new dimension. the fact she is clan leader makes it worse. whole clan loses their mind. chaos. her ex-parner is confused and runs away with his parner. most leadery dragons start to fight against each other. there are few imps, so no one dares to kill any. a lot of arguing. two hatchlings let missing. nomadic witch stole half of herbs, probably one of hatchlings to cook.
mirror lady tripped again and she is back. stuff slowly return to normal. her ex returned like a coward and hid in hole. one imp lost his leg. one hatchling still missing.

well that was random
WIhgWqV.pngyeetWr77RAu.png

yeet
you
see
mE
wHy

yeet hYZxkBA.gif
foxfire grove might be a reference to a place in a mythical fairytale or story in-universe, like saying you'll send someone to narnia
foxfire grove might be a reference to a place in a mythical fairytale or story in-universe, like saying you'll send someone to narnia
ImLwTCX.png My Dragon Search Thread
wdym they just used the classic UP UP DOWN DOWN LEFT RIGHT LEFT RIGHT B A START to get there
wdym they just used the classic UP UP DOWN DOWN LEFT RIGHT LEFT RIGHT B A START to get there
bopkvX7.png6uOrxEk.pnglPoxjfq.pngI90HedT.png4BDFKZ4.png
[quote name="Eucyon" date="2020-10-15 05:20:33" ] wdym they just used the classic UP UP DOWN DOWN LEFT RIGHT LEFT RIGHT B A START to get there [/quote] HGLKMNMFDF okay this is my favourite response so far
Eucyon wrote on 2020-10-15 05:20:33:

HGLKMNMFDF okay this is my favourite response so far
1 2 3 4