Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | I know your sins
1 2 3 4
Obviously, it's the mirror dimension, the true parallel of our own. This world is populated solely by every creature except dragons- harpies, longnecks, centaurs, marens, talonoks, serthis, and many more. The Foxfire Grove is the place where this barrier between worlds is thinnest, resulting in some dragons catching odd glimpses of a place they've never seen, or even being transported there.

Obviously, it's the mirror dimension, the true parallel of our own. This world is populated solely by every creature except dragons- harpies, longnecks, centaurs, marens, talonoks, serthis, and many more. The Foxfire Grove is the place where this barrier between worlds is thinnest, resulting in some dragons catching odd glimpses of a place they've never seen, or even being transported there.

} pings encouraged! i'm subbed to a lot of threads {

} check out my avatar dragon! {

} i forget things easily, please ping/PM me if i haven't responded in a few days {
[quote name="MollyMerula" date="2020-10-11 16:00:44" ] dragons using the foxfire grove scene: (hacker voice) i'm in [/quote] this killed me
MollyMerula wrote on 2020-10-11 16:00:44:
dragons using the foxfire grove scene: (hacker voice) i'm in
this killed me
she/her +1
[quote name="Prinx" date="2020-10-15 11:37:07" ] Obviously, it's the mirror dimension, the true parallel of our own. This world is populated solely by every creature except dragons- harpies, longnecks, centaurs, marens, talonoks, serthis, and many more. The Foxfire Grove is the place where this barrier between worlds is thinnest, resulting in some dragons catching odd glimpses of a place they've never seen, or even being transported there. [/quote] I love this explanation
Prinx wrote on 2020-10-15 11:37:07:
I love this explanation
2KwZtRK.png7nppAyR.png
1 2 3 4