Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | I know your sins
1 2 3 4
[quote name="Aequorin" date=2016-10-18 01:33:40" ][quote]Where is Foxfire Grove? Does it have something to do with the Foxfire Bramble/Wispwillow Grove subregions of the Shadow flight, or is the name a coincidence? Will we learn more about it at some point?[/quote] Foxfire Grove is a vista name, not a coliseum venue or map location. It is inaccessible to dragonkind.[/quote] [center][item=scene: foxfire grove][/center] [i]What does this imply?[/i][img]https://i.imgur.com/YmvCbi3.png[/img]
Aequorin wrote on 2016-10-18:
Quote:
Where is Foxfire Grove? Does it have something to do with the Foxfire Bramble/Wispwillow Grove subregions of the Shadow flight, or is the name a coincidence? Will we learn more about it at some point?

Foxfire Grove is a vista name, not a coliseum venue or map location. It is inaccessible to dragonkind.
Scene: Foxfire Grove
What does this imply?YmvCbi3.png
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
The dragons found a way in.
The dragons found a way in.
Runic Bat Spectral Duskflapper Cursed Bat Armored Duskflapper Spirit of Shadow
Clearly, this area is only accessible to those dragons who identify as fox furries
Clearly, this area is only accessible to those dragons who identify as fox furries
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
[quote name="Natron" date="2020-10-11 15:16:34" ] Clearly, this area is only accessible to those dragons who identify as fox furries [/quote] HMMMM
Natron wrote on 2020-10-11 15:16:34:
HMMMM
wqnTQE2.png
addams » she / her » avatar dragon
“i think i might have fallen in love...”
”...what am i to do?”

(Looks at dragon used as avatar)

....whaaat...?
(Looks at dragon used as avatar)

....whaaat...?
FfsFHyt.png
[quote name="Natron" date="2020-10-11 15:16:34" ] Clearly, this area is only accessible to those dragons who identify as fox furries [/quote] My fursona may not be a fox but I know where I'm going
My fursona may not be a fox but I know where I'm going
Jd88XNq.png
sh5xjiu.pngQwz7flm.png
ZKQ6ohh.pngtNgQJvM.pngDgV9RW4.png
gNKHrxH.png1bSJVgF.pngbYt72YT.png
FBhgews.png9qLrp5W.pngRWhZ0Cq.pngaef8eafda28aee269865ab582e14a312ac4c2f3c.png6e97a552d6cb288faaaf054be66db8a44c0e78e9.pngQk0VB5d.png
[quote name="Natron" date="2020-10-11 15:16:34" ] Clearly, this area is only accessible to those dragons who identify as fox furries [/quote] Just as i was saying foxfire grove is where i want to live...

Just as i was saying foxfire grove is where i want to live...
owleics.gif
[item=lawn sin] you've caught me and me hoarding problem ----- On a more serious note, hmmm, I wonder if it could be considered another plane if we gave it something lore-wise? Makes me wonder what's up with the other scenes, especially Titan's Fall o:
Lawn Sin

you've caught me and me hoarding problem

On a more serious note, hmmm, I wonder if it could be considered another plane if we gave it something lore-wise? Makes me wonder what's up with the other scenes, especially Titan's Fall o:
Banner_2.png
SKIN SHOP
tumblr_inline_o23f1raLV11r3lvtf_500.png
Like, realistically speaking, the most likely reason why Aequorin said this is because they, as a team, had no intention of adding the Foxfire Grove as a Coliseum venue or mentioning it in the lore/on the map. HOWEVER, they didn't take into account how much the FR userbase is absolutely bonkers over foxes and mystical woods which is why the Foxfire Grove vista was extremely well-received, along with the winner of NoTN games - the Vulpine Lamp. The Kitsune familiars are also among the top favourites of the general public. See a pattern? Then, years later once the scenes were in development, the Staff caught on with the craze and made a scene out of it, probably forgetting about that random Q&A question and answer.

I personally think the Foxfire Grove is somewhere in Tangled Woods which would make sense.
Like, realistically speaking, the most likely reason why Aequorin said this is because they, as a team, had no intention of adding the Foxfire Grove as a Coliseum venue or mentioning it in the lore/on the map. HOWEVER, they didn't take into account how much the FR userbase is absolutely bonkers over foxes and mystical woods which is why the Foxfire Grove vista was extremely well-received, along with the winner of NoTN games - the Vulpine Lamp. The Kitsune familiars are also among the top favourites of the general public. See a pattern? Then, years later once the scenes were in development, the Staff caught on with the craze and made a scene out of it, probably forgetting about that random Q&A question and answer.

I personally think the Foxfire Grove is somewhere in Tangled Woods which would make sense.
dragons using the foxfire grove scene: (hacker voice) i'm in
dragons using the foxfire grove scene: (hacker voice) i'm in
79645518.png81164874.png81260751.png81324635.png
1 2 3 4