Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Well Known FR Accounts?
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
I'm surprised Demos hasn't been mentioned.
I'm surprised Demos hasn't been mentioned.
i see Lonin and Mystiek often times on the forums
i see Lonin and Mystiek often times on the forums
JvT6zxD.png
frt +16
im really bad w names, but there are def people i recognize based on vista/avatar

i feel like the "famous" people in general keep their vista/avatars the same. such is the case for many of those that have been mentioned (like for example henry, rhea, vihuff, n paladingineer).

also, almost all of the people being mentioned in this thread have 1 thing that they're most known for. you can be a really active user and not known at all if you're doing the same things that everyone else is doing.
im really bad w names, but there are def people i recognize based on vista/avatar

i feel like the "famous" people in general keep their vista/avatars the same. such is the case for many of those that have been mentioned (like for example henry, rhea, vihuff, n paladingineer).

also, almost all of the people being mentioned in this thread have 1 thing that they're most known for. you can be a really active user and not known at all if you're doing the same things that everyone else is doing.
SXqaLwu.png

she/her
FR + 8/9
x
x
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxart shop
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxg1 sales
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxprofile dragon

[quote name="Maithax" date="2020-10-08 12:16:19" ] Are you well known? [/quote] No but I wish I was
Maithax wrote on 2020-10-08 12:16:19:
Are you well known?
No but I wish I was
akueye3.png
I see HenryTheArcher and Jemadar everywhere. I also see Corviknight often
I see HenryTheArcher and Jemadar everywhere. I also see Corviknight often

I get too many pings, please PM if you ping and I don’t respond
for me there are multiple familiar faces across the different forum boards

for example here in FRD it would be guys like HenryTheArcher, Lonin, honour, pretty much everyone I would mention has probably been mentioned already

for the Suggestions forums it would be Jemadar and Natron

The Help Center has Ralzakark

the Shadow Forum has Emberglo

that's some I could mention from memory
for me there are multiple familiar faces across the different forum boards

for example here in FRD it would be guys like HenryTheArcher, Lonin, honour, pretty much everyone I would mention has probably been mentioned already

for the Suggestions forums it would be Jemadar and Natron

The Help Center has Ralzakark

the Shadow Forum has Emberglo

that's some I could mention from memory
n9sEhSB.png you can call me Qwil
there is no U anywhere in my username
nej6cGW.png
JHqnR5C.png
FObX7rS.png
8GgdVkW.png
Squidragon, Maki, Culex, and HenrytheArcher. And the Devs, ofc

((I'm legit honored I was mentioned TT_TT))
Squidragon, Maki, Culex, and HenrytheArcher. And the Devs, ofc

((I'm legit honored I was mentioned TT_TT))
tumblr_paowz6ygV51s79fpho3_400.png Mediscoot's Projects and Quests
NPC Color Guide
Monthly Coliseum Challenge Thread
Big Book of FR Memes
Currently Questing:
Frigid fugitive shackles
I notice a lot of the help center/suggestions regulars pretty often (and it seems like a lot of them have already been mentioned here)
I’m surprised nobody’s mentioned squidragon yet, although that might just be since I’m a fellow icicle
I notice a lot of the help center/suggestions regulars pretty often (and it seems like a lot of them have already been mentioned here)
I’m surprised nobody’s mentioned squidragon yet, although that might just be since I’m a fellow icicle
unknown.png
Oh, if we're just going off folks who show up, Nightwind is a "Help" regular.

I imagine people might recognize me sometimes. I even put it in my info. I got named here once!
Oh, if we're just going off folks who show up, Nightwind is a "Help" regular.

I imagine people might recognize me sometimes. I even put it in my info. I got named here once!
9JujC4r.png9smSRop.png
plague_rune_50x50.png
OOOFR +0OOO
x78oEKd.png f9a32de21f619685c021adafe3a356066a54ad09.png
21z9rai.gifl5SWccB.gif
2rTMEfu.png
Check out my adopts at
Infernal Beasts,
my lore-based
Scatterquest,
or my skin shop,
Dracopunk!
I’m also adding Firion, I haven’t seen them mentioned yet when they’re the one who has put most of the links to a familiars recolours in the comments on the familiar! Very helpful, thank you for your (very time-consuming, I’m sure) service.
I’m also adding Firion, I haven’t seen them mentioned yet when they’re the one who has put most of the links to a familiars recolours in the comments on the familiar! Very helpful, thank you for your (very time-consuming, I’m sure) service.
HX0RiC0.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11