Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Did the festival chest droprate get nerf
1 2 3
I got... like 5 chests in pools? dunno how long I grinded, maybe hour to two daily since fest started, I never got that much tho I had fests I grinded more and got less. finally I have some luck
I got... like 5 chests in pools? dunno how long I grinded, maybe hour to two daily since fest started, I never got that much tho I had fests I grinded more and got less. finally I have some luck
WIhgWqV.pngyeetWr77RAu.png

yeet
you
see
mE
wHy

yeet hYZxkBA.gif
@deepnests that's very kind of you but I'll just keep grinding haha, if the rates haven't been changed then I'm sure my luck will turn around soon ^^
@deepnests that's very kind of you but I'll just keep grinding haha, if the rates haven't been changed then I'm sure my luck will turn around soon ^^
@Thalassophobia best of luck! I'm sure you'll get something soon
@Thalassophobia best of luck! I'm sure you'll get something soon
they/them
i thought they did get nerfed, but judging from the comments i guess not

i've had AWFUL luck this event i guess
;-;
i thought they did get nerfed, but judging from the comments i guess not

i've had AWFUL luck this event i guess
;-;
ive had awful luck this fest too. been grinding the past 3 days, got a total of 2 chests. i thought the rate had dropped for sure tbh
ive had awful luck this fest too. been grinding the past 3 days, got a total of 2 chests. i thought the rate had dropped for sure tbh
check out my art shop! [click words or image below]
silver_by_theoneandonlyvapor-dbpr7bb.png
Same here luck wise, In the time I've gotten 400+ shards I have gotten the grand total of 3 chests. Last fest I got 8 and I didn't even grind that much ;w;
Same here luck wise, In the time I've gotten 400+ shards I have gotten the grand total of 3 chests. Last fest I got 8 and I didn't even grind that much ;w;
I've gotten about 400 shards and 6 chests? idk but I think rng is pretty good for me :0
I've gotten about 400 shards and 6 chests? idk but I think rng is pretty good for me :0
He/Him | FRT + 0
Looking For Transmuters and Nests
Buying Festival Currency
Grab Bags
Don't think so. I've gotten plenty. I've actually been wondering if the elim rate has increased because I've gotten three in the past four days.
Don't think so. I've gotten plenty. I've actually been wondering if the elim rate has increased because I've gotten three in the past four days.
LVeJ3XV.png8KFUJHl.pngBVsqDM4.png
[quote name="Ragnarok42" date="2020-09-30 12:55:24" ] idk man getting one or two chests per festival no matter where how how long i grind is pretty normal? [/quote] Same here but the drop rate from gathering has been zero for last few festivals, lost track of the last one dropped there.
Ragnarok42 wrote on 2020-09-30 12:55:24:
idk man getting one or two chests per festival no matter where how how long i grind is pretty normal?

Same here but the drop rate from gathering has been zero for last few festivals, lost track of the last one dropped there.
ice_by_darkside_of_wolf-db574ku.png
I just have awful luck so I usually don't get any
I just have awful luck so I usually don't get any
tumblr_paowz6ygV51s79fpho3_400.png Mediscoot's Projects and Quests
NPC Color Guide
Monthly Coliseum Challenge Thread
Big Book of FR Memes
Currently Questing:
Frigid fugitive shackles
1 2 3