Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Did the festival chest droprate get nerf
1 2 3
I am lucky if I get a single chest during a festival and definitely never in the first three days. However, I did get one to drop while grinding for hibden materials in the first two venues yesterday. Can't remember which of the two venues it was though.
I am lucky if I get a single chest during a festival and definitely never in the first three days. However, I did get one to drop while grinding for hibden materials in the first two venues yesterday. Can't remember which of the two venues it was though.
sJmKU07.gifa8FvSEr.png9dYW39C.png
It's probably just bad luck, but it feels like it! I've gotten upwards of 600 or so shards and only one chest.
It's probably just bad luck, but it feels like it! I've gotten upwards of 600 or so shards and only one chest.
6ntc1cC.jpg
You usually don't get a ton unless you're really lucky. I've been grinding for probably ~5 hours cumulatively (lots of procrastination) and I've gotten 3.
You usually don't get a ton unless you're really lucky. I've been grinding for probably ~5 hours cumulatively (lots of procrastination) and I've gotten 3.
KG62W6om.jpg Among Us Adopt
(Im)Perfect Plushies Adopt
Desmond's Drawings (100g)
Dragons with Art
Naomi/666 Veilspuns
It gets nerfed every single month, judging by the threads that pop up in FRD.
It gets nerfed every single month, judging by the threads that pop up in FRD.
Help I'm trapped in a signature!
Been grinding just about everywhere and still only got two chests...which I got in the first two hours of the fest.... tumbleweed everywhere I look.... currency yes, but no chests
Been grinding just about everywhere and still only got two chests...which I got in the first two hours of the fest.... tumbleweed everywhere I look.... currency yes, but no chests
Looking for Tidelord...wN876Zm.gif1dguu_IKpr_Ds_S6_ETJ.gif
I dont think we should call those nerfs after all.
RNG is still RNG, one time you can be lucky, other time not which makes it seem like a nerf.
One festival i get 30 chests, another 15. Difference can vary a lot lol.
I dont think we should call those nerfs after all.
RNG is still RNG, one time you can be lucky, other time not which makes it seem like a nerf.
One festival i get 30 chests, another 15. Difference can vary a lot lol.
6WUYXR5.png Etna (FR+9)
She/They
Likes to make sprites
Gen 1 lair
1 2 3