Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | To Fodder Breeders
1 2 3 4
I've got 15 sets of plentiful breeding pairs, so I can hatch a nest every day. I've got some projects that I'm breeding for, too, but I just toss them into the rotation whenever their cooldown is up.
I've got 15 sets of plentiful breeding pairs, so I can hatch a nest every day. I've got some projects that I'm breeding for, too, but I just toss them into the rotation whenever their cooldown is up.
I use all plentiful breeds so I can have a new nest every day. I usually try to make the hatchlings as ugly as possible, so I don't feel bad for exalting them. Though they pleasantly surprise me sometimes.
I use all plentiful breeds so I can have a new nest every day. I usually try to make the hatchlings as ugly as possible, so I don't feel bad for exalting them. Though they pleasantly surprise me sometimes.
earthh5.png
Me: *laughs in buying pairs right off of AH*
Me: *laughs in buying pairs right off of AH*
AND-GOD-SAID.png
[quote name="Purpleater13" date="2020-09-29 10:05:54" ] I just buy RTB dragons off the AH, breed them, hatch the nests, and then exalt the parents (and the hatchlings once they can be leveled) [/quote]
Purpleater13 wrote on 2020-09-29 10:05:54:
I just buy RTB dragons off the AH, breed them, hatch the nests, and then exalt the parents (and the hatchlings once they can be leveled)
she/her +1
My fodder are just fail/ugly babies from breeding projects haha
My fodder are just fail/ugly babies from breeding projects haha
779bb9748f1a01bb53ebd79bec9f8670a24bdf61.png art-shop2.pngwagon_dragon.png
I have 12 breeding pairs of Guardians/Mirrors for the fastest CD. Between the cooldowns, the time it takes for eggs to hatch and mature, and the amount of pairs I have, I am consistently able to always have max nests every 5 days.
I have 12 breeding pairs of Guardians/Mirrors for the fastest CD. Between the cooldowns, the time it takes for eggs to hatch and mature, and the amount of pairs I have, I am consistently able to always have max nests every 5 days.
nZzzLxJ.png Horror aesthetic/lore lair
Weird goblin hermit
She/Her
.......................... Massive Horror fan
Gamer
Writer
zwGyDvx.png
I pretty much breed who ever as long as they can breed together. The exception being dragons that are cannonically a couple will only breed with each other.

I only have 3 nests and I dont always frequent all 3 if a set pair isnt available for breeding. But I do always have 2 nests
I pretty much breed who ever as long as they can breed together. The exception being dragons that are cannonically a couple will only breed with each other.

I only have 3 nests and I dont always frequent all 3 if a set pair isnt available for breeding. But I do always have 2 nests
70573973.pngCBsJXZk.gif
Honestly I kinda just.... breed my permas for fodder. I bred a lot of them when I was new, then went through a small phase where I was like "oh no! what about empty lineages?!" but eventually I realized I don't actually care. In lore, most of my dragons don't have any kids, even though they do have offspring, because wow I can do whatever I want with my lore! XD

Basically, I just breed a bunch of my dragons, shove the hatchlings in my den, then take them out when they've grown up to level and exalt them. Occasionally, there are kids that I fall in love with and keep, but for the most part, I breed my dragons for fodder. I don't bother with selling any of my dragons.
Honestly I kinda just.... breed my permas for fodder. I bred a lot of them when I was new, then went through a small phase where I was like "oh no! what about empty lineages?!" but eventually I realized I don't actually care. In lore, most of my dragons don't have any kids, even though they do have offspring, because wow I can do whatever I want with my lore! XD

Basically, I just breed a bunch of my dragons, shove the hatchlings in my den, then take them out when they've grown up to level and exalt them. Occasionally, there are kids that I fall in love with and keep, but for the most part, I breed my dragons for fodder. I don't bother with selling any of my dragons.
oAK3y8z.png AfamSig.gif
We don't really have many dedicated fodder breeders but we do tend to train and exalt the offspring of most of our dragons. We have too many pairs to get through them all before the first ones come off cooldown so needing breeds with short cooldowns isn't really an issue. We breed some every cooldown and we breed others whenever we remember that they exist.
We need more nests.
We don't really have many dedicated fodder breeders but we do tend to train and exalt the offspring of most of our dragons. We have too many pairs to get through them all before the first ones come off cooldown so needing breeds with short cooldowns isn't really an issue. We breed some every cooldown and we breed others whenever we remember that they exist.
We need more nests.
cg2G1xD.gif
tumblr_inline_ngqv6bbPaQ1rvrguk.pngtumblr_inline_n1581tzliY1rvrguk.png
I have 4 fodder/sales breeding pairs, one WIP breeding pair which we won't count right now, and 2 project dragon breeding pairs that we also won't count right now. Half of the 4 are triple basic G1s with skins on them, and the other half breed pretty fodder. 3/4 of my pairs are plentiful breeds (all 4 plentiful breeds represented + banescale).

Right now I'm basing my fodder breeding pair amount on how many full-body skins there are, but now that I think about it that's rather limiting. I'd like to breed pretty fodder because there's always a chance they could get rare eye types and a pretty primal dragon would sell for lots of treasure, but I'm thinking maybe I should switch to having speed be my priority.
I have 4 fodder/sales breeding pairs, one WIP breeding pair which we won't count right now, and 2 project dragon breeding pairs that we also won't count right now. Half of the 4 are triple basic G1s with skins on them, and the other half breed pretty fodder. 3/4 of my pairs are plentiful breeds (all 4 plentiful breeds represented + banescale).

Right now I'm basing my fodder breeding pair amount on how many full-body skins there are, but now that I think about it that's rather limiting. I'd like to breed pretty fodder because there's always a chance they could get rare eye types and a pretty primal dragon would sell for lots of treasure, but I'm thinking maybe I should switch to having speed be my priority.
1 2 3 4