Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | To Fodder Breeders
1 2 3 4
Most of my permanent pairs that I breed regularly are fodder breeders, not to mention that I tend to get more dragon pairs every so often. I either like for my fodder to have interesting colors/patterns or to look pretty. This is since I like to see lots of different hatchlings and the easiest way for me to do that without filling up my lair with them and making a profit is by turning them into fodder dragons.
Most of my permanent pairs that I breed regularly are fodder breeders, not to mention that I tend to get more dragon pairs every so often. I either like for my fodder to have interesting colors/patterns or to look pretty. This is since I like to see lots of different hatchlings and the easiest way for me to do that without filling up my lair with them and making a profit is by turning them into fodder dragons.
gziv3Ja.pnged1cxgE.pngQUIpVFE.pngoouioVf.pngmlHpBMC.png
Currently on a semi-hiatus, still online frequently.
Hyperfixated on history, science, comics, and the transformers franchise.
I just breed random dragons lol. If you want more fodder only breed guardians, tundras, faes, and mirrors.
I just breed random dragons lol. If you want more fodder only breed guardians, tundras, faes, and mirrors.
He/Him | FRT + 0
Looking For Transmuters and Nests
Buying Festival Currency
Grab Bags
I nest 3 pairs every day, my pairs are here and here They're all Tundra/Guardian pairs, mostly bc they have the lowest cooldown -along with faes and mirrors- and I can feed them plants, unlike faes and mirrors

I breed for 3 gem genes mostly, and send them to other players for matching eyes, in the off chance I get a hatchie with special eyes, so I can sell it
I nest 3 pairs every day, my pairs are here and here They're all Tundra/Guardian pairs, mostly bc they have the lowest cooldown -along with faes and mirrors- and I can feed them plants, unlike faes and mirrors

I breed for 3 gem genes mostly, and send them to other players for matching eyes, in the off chance I get a hatchie with special eyes, so I can sell it
KreseKaleiSign.png

Also visit:
Light Dom Shop
#Unnamedisvalid
My Challenges
Dragons for Sale
I breed whichever of the fodder dragons I happen to have in my lair are RTB when I have a nest open haha! Can't really justify them taking up that lair space for so much time cooling down, and I get more breed variety this way.
I breed whichever of the fodder dragons I happen to have in my lair are RTB when I have a nest open haha! Can't really justify them taking up that lair space for so much time cooling down, and I get more breed variety this way.
Help I'm trapped in a signature!
I breed specifically fodder, and currently have a decent-ish mix of treasure and gem genes for the bonuses. I try to keep all my breeders within the monochrome color wheel- White to Obsidian (with an odd Eldritch or Maize or something here or there). Plentiful breeds also (I need to get more Tundra blood, the Mirrors are killing my food stock).

I keep only Plentifuls (aka 15 day cooldowns) so I can have them breed twice a month. To get new blood in I normally just trawl the AH for fodder at the colors I want.
I breed specifically fodder, and currently have a decent-ish mix of treasure and gem genes for the bonuses. I try to keep all my breeders within the monochrome color wheel- White to Obsidian (with an odd Eldritch or Maize or something here or there). Plentiful breeds also (I need to get more Tundra blood, the Mirrors are killing my food stock).

I keep only Plentifuls (aka 15 day cooldowns) so I can have them breed twice a month. To get new blood in I normally just trawl the AH for fodder at the colors I want.
i just have a few couples i breed whenever theyre ready. it doesnt get me a lot of money but it adds up little by little
i just have a few couples i breed whenever theyre ready. it doesnt get me a lot of money but it adds up little by little
da64ef312bfd4b00d218c14836b871f044bfa0a7.png Marcie | 28 | they/them | professional fun-haver :} e74fe9ca98503e92fc3b7b5bf41fefc156cac0e5.png
I have 14 pairs, all banescales because why the heck not? None of the pairs are my perma dragons.
I have 14 pairs, all banescales because why the heck not? None of the pairs are my perma dragons.
i don't breed fodder but my sister hardcore loves hatcheries (she's tryna start her own) and she says she runs it so it's 1 nest ever half-week (sunday/wednesday) so she can get one batch sold/exalted+trained and out of lair before the next hatches
i don't breed fodder but my sister hardcore loves hatcheries (she's tryna start her own) and she says she runs it so it's 1 nest ever half-week (sunday/wednesday) so she can get one batch sold/exalted+trained and out of lair before the next hatches
>wishlist
>my magnum opus
b04qJywAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC.png
BT1N47G.png
I breed pretties and sell at the floor price so I guess that makes me a 'fodder' breeder. I just like making pretty dragons and I hold out that hope that at least one or two of the ones I breed go to actual homes.
I breed pretties and sell at the floor price so I guess that makes me a 'fodder' breeder. I just like making pretty dragons and I hold out that hope that at least one or two of the ones I breed go to actual homes.
RDGMqLy.png
I am building up my pretty hatchery pairs, but any that don’t sell up to a certain point are exalted. I’m getting over the whole “no exalting pretties” thing. I’d rather exalt pretties than accidentally breed an ugly primal or multigaze and have to start a scatter/regene project.
I am building up my pretty hatchery pairs, but any that don’t sell up to a certain point are exalted. I’m getting over the whole “no exalting pretties” thing. I’d rather exalt pretties than accidentally breed an ugly primal or multigaze and have to start a scatter/regene project.
V9b7SpH.png sig_button.png
1 2 3 4