Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What projects are you working on?
1 2 3 4
Saving for [item=primary gene: crystal]
Saving for Primary Gene: Crystal
Saving for a Wildclaw scroll for my first and final “g1 project”
Saving for a Wildclaw scroll for my first and final “g1 project”
rIjWU7i.png • rain
• irl creacher
• fr +3
• pls drink water
mm leaf.png oC8BwLW.pngscruffy.png
I'm working on a ton of projects right now, genes, breeding, lore, etc. However, my biggest and arguably more fun is my 5th-anniversary mass hatch
I'm working on a ton of projects right now, genes, breeding, lore, etc. However, my biggest and arguably more fun is my 5th-anniversary mass hatch
tumblr_pa1v59xRPV1x8q01eo1_250.giftumblr_pa1v59xRPV1x8q01eo2_250.gif
I don't save up money for NotN, rather I use NotN to get a lot of money, haha (I sell strange chests). I have a couple projects I'm working on, ideally G1 (For example Clownfish, Angler, Vessere) but I'm waiting until January when most of the NotN eggs have renewed the G1 pool and will give me some more options. I have an UMA I need to find an Imp for, it would be great if I could get a matching G2 or G3, which may take a while. My biggest project right now is bound to be finding a copy of the Wavecrest Saturnalia skin Tender Grasp, which is insanely expensive and elusive.
I don't save up money for NotN, rather I use NotN to get a lot of money, haha (I sell strange chests). I have a couple projects I'm working on, ideally G1 (For example Clownfish, Angler, Vessere) but I'm waiting until January when most of the NotN eggs have renewed the G1 pool and will give me some more options. I have an UMA I need to find an Imp for, it would be great if I could get a matching G2 or G3, which may take a while. My biggest project right now is bound to be finding a copy of the Wavecrest Saturnalia skin Tender Grasp, which is insanely expensive and elusive.
*gestures to entire lair consisting of gene projects* also working on getting a copy of research notes, seeing spots, and pauper rainbow before they retire, though realistically there's no frickin way in hell that's actually going to happen since the items for trading for them never drop and even when they do the skin trades never stock. i've been sitting on the items for a research notes trade for weeks and it hasn't shown up.
*gestures to entire lair consisting of gene projects* also working on getting a copy of research notes, seeing spots, and pauper rainbow before they retire, though realistically there's no frickin way in hell that's actually going to happen since the items for trading for them never drop and even when they do the skin trades never stock. i've been sitting on the items for a research notes trade for weeks and it hasn't shown up.
ImLwTCX.png My Dragon Search Thread
Right now, I'm working towards getting Starmap. I'm just drowning in expensive projects so I'm trying to complete them one by one and my impulse-buying self is just like "LOL GOOD LUCH WITH THAT" the dragon I need it for really means a lot to me, so, well, I'm trying.
Right now, I'm working towards getting Starmap. I'm just drowning in expensive projects so I'm trying to complete them one by one and my impulse-buying self is just like "LOL GOOD LUCH WITH THAT" the dragon I need it for really means a lot to me, so, well, I'm trying.
HIqNF92.png
I read every reply and message I get, but it may take some time for me to respond. Feel free to send another one if I haven't responded in over a day!
She/they
Wishlist
FR time +10
I'm working on an Among Us clan. I already have Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue, Purple and Pink. I need to pick up Brown, White, Black, Lime and Cyan today.
I'm working on an Among Us clan. I already have Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue, Purple and Pink. I need to pick up Brown, White, Black, Lime and Cyan today.
S O K O L
knowledge of comprehension, benevolence, and aesthetics | active | slowly revamping
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx
ToxrvHn.gif
Currently I've been grinding for items for certain swipp skins, I've made good progress so far! I've been keeping track of my progress in this handy spreadsheet

I've also been doing breeding projects for these two, just started for orange and pink is on cooldown
aliali wip
Not Found

I have many others on the backburner but these have been my main ones
Currently I've been grinding for items for certain swipp skins, I've made good progress so far! I've been keeping track of my progress in this handy spreadsheet

I've also been doing breeding projects for these two, just started for orange and pink is on cooldown
aliali wip
Not Found

I have many others on the backburner but these have been my main ones
vbbxBX.png9QNbhfp.png
Saving treasure for lair expansion because dom discount for my flight's holiday is probably the only time I can do it. G1 projects too. Probably shouldn't have so many.

Also, saving gems for familiars and other things.
Saving treasure for lair expansion because dom discount for my flight's holiday is probably the only time I can do it. G1 projects too. Probably shouldn't have so many.

Also, saving gems for familiars and other things.
sgriffin-3988-7_44_47_7_5_1.png
Pklc9an.png
Clockwork
08atrGc.pngJ7D1quC.png
FXwV0CB.pngFObX7rS.pngSaronai's Free Star Lighting Raffle. Over 3kg in prizes. Ends February 1st. Click to learn more!
Eclipse
LCqISMP.pngDXTcInl.png
11efmKl.pngxjB7OSe.png
CnMSNyK.pngYMPbu9R.png
RFRWPUM.png
wVdpf6V.png

IBK-63.png
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Former First Column Spacer ^^^^^^^^^
I'm saving up treasure and gems to finish my several fandragons. Then I need to finish gene-ing my hatchery. THEN I can start the re-gene of my regular lair. I also need to finish my subspecies, but that's a matter of finding the right colors on the correct gender.

After that, I think I'll save up for a blueprint to get a skin for one of my dragons that needs it. Then maybe I'll start saving up to buy Sprites.
I'm saving up treasure and gems to finish my several fandragons. Then I need to finish gene-ing my hatchery. THEN I can start the re-gene of my regular lair. I also need to finish my subspecies, but that's a matter of finding the right colors on the correct gender.

After that, I think I'll save up for a blueprint to get a skin for one of my dragons that needs it. Then maybe I'll start saving up to buy Sprites.
lAH9HaN.pngN6Ssoyw.png
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/2897429/7#post_44529631
1 2 3 4