Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | hibden slots
1 2 3 4 5
After hiatus it was on my top list of things to do. I have decent space now (down to last 10 tasks)

Now it's more profitable to get more 50 gem ones. I did pick up a cheap whale tho.
After hiatus it was on my top list of things to do. I have decent space now (down to last 10 tasks)

Now it's more profitable to get more 50 gem ones. I did pick up a cheap whale tho.
sh5xjiu.png
mtHAEL4.png
jbMLSIO.png
fdUVIfW.png
y41plqc.png
Wn6vGC1.png
YlKQFV6.png
MQadkUW.png
deity_gladekeeper_by_dogi_crimson-dabusrb.gif 9X6Ea51.png
I unlocked all the slots by the following day when the Hibernal Den was released. Upon the launch, the capacity was 605 dragons. The current capacity is 615 dragons since the amount was increased afterwards.
I unlocked all the slots by the following day when the Hibernal Den was released. Upon the launch, the capacity was 605 dragons. The current capacity is 615 dragons since the amount was increased afterwards.
I'm down to 7 tasks and I don't plan to spend Gems to unlock slots.
With the tasks alone I was able to unlock enough space that I'm not even using right now and I don't think I will really need any more.
I'm down to 7 tasks and I don't plan to spend Gems to unlock slots.
With the tasks alone I was able to unlock enough space that I'm not even using right now and I don't think I will really need any more.
Ef65p3T.png__

____ free Hibernal Den items | Wishlist | FR +9h

I can draw
• ferals / creatures
• humans / gijinkas
• anthros / furries

10 item slots, 16 gem slots

The item slots rn are all eggs, genes, and the boss fam task (that damn hydra is gonna be the death of me)
10 item slots, 16 gem slots

The item slots rn are all eggs, genes, and the boss fam task (that damn hydra is gonna be the death of me)
giphy.gif7t6ErvU.jpegmFaXmCJ.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gif

G1 sales

p74ovv7.gif

art shop banner
KkcUijP.png
old wc adopt gif
giphy.gif

Lewis link and G1 sales
goVYTQR.pngRsZjiBd.png

ghost hatchlings
TwEcIUG.png[/url] Ae0MsB2.png

Wishlist

B3w2s5h.jpg

Pixel Pearls

giphy.gif

SCP hatchery
1g9awbL.png
Click for Don't Starve/FR commissions! [TEMP CLOSED] (Casual collector of 6 digit dergs!)
vWYFQtR.png

wHRV9DG.jpg[/indent]
down to my last 10 item slots. I love using it for leveled fodder when I'm active, and it will hold all my perma dragons when I'm inactive.
down to my last 10 item slots. I love using it for leveled fodder when I'm active, and it will hold all my perma dragons when I'm inactive.
38046009796_f6a0057f92_n.jpg
I have max den slots! And max lair slots. I'm generally a completionist when it comes to games, so it was inevitable hah. It's great for generating relatively low-effort income through hatchling flipping, which is what I use it for. Might as well, since I have the space.
I have max den slots! And max lair slots. I'm generally a completionist when it comes to games, so it was inevitable hah. It's great for generating relatively low-effort income through hatchling flipping, which is what I use it for. Might as well, since I have the space.
myosotis Sela, she/her, FR+3
Jewelry Box Fae Subspecies
Official Lightning Subspecies
Ultimate Dragon Color Guide
Lore
_______________________Jewelry Box Fae subspecies
@ahrhi

I opened all den slots... great for holding fodder so I can make monies... I have at least 200 fodder at all times.
@ahrhi

I opened all den slots... great for holding fodder so I can make monies... I have at least 200 fodder at all times.
A5i3AHB.png
I started off trying to get all the item slots in earnest when the update first came out, but my investment waned due to not actually using them for much. But now I've taken on a personal challenge that's going to involve a lot of dragons, so I've started trying to get more again. I've got 184 to go... But I've never purchased any gem slots, because I've been saving them for other stuff.
I started off trying to get all the item slots in earnest when the update first came out, but my investment waned due to not actually using them for much. But now I've taken on a personal challenge that's going to involve a lot of dragons, so I've started trying to get more again. I've got 184 to go... But I've never purchased any gem slots, because I've been saving them for other stuff.
tumblr_ozp7liPSd31w8xkufo9_250.png
I'm aro/ace
So give me some space
And flirt with somebody else
*finger guns*
@Heeroku holy cannoli! THAT is a devotion to fodder that I don't know I could manage, that's awesome!
@Heeroku holy cannoli! THAT is a devotion to fodder that I don't know I could manage, that's awesome!
Z3Lt3uB.png
I'm very slowly working through opening all of my hibden slots. I've got 196 item slots still left, and 93 gem slots. Eventually I would like to get all of them open, but it might take a while lol.

I'm mostly using it for fodder, but I also use it to hold G1 projects/breeding projects I'm taking a break from so they don't decimate my food stores.
I'm very slowly working through opening all of my hibden slots. I've got 196 item slots still left, and 93 gem slots. Eventually I would like to get all of them open, but it might take a while lol.

I'm mostly using it for fodder, but I also use it to hold G1 projects/breeding projects I'm taking a break from so they don't decimate my food stores.
kPwiKAr.png mlHpBMC.png
PVehrz5.png
hLxdQZ3.png
» g1 addict
» skin n accent hoarder
» Nest Network 3.4
1 2 3 4 5