Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What do I do with my trans dragons now??
I'm torn.
I wanna redo my trans dragons (in meta or in canon) so they can be the right gender in their tooltip but I can't throw them away!

Sosheyv, my profile fae, is a female despite her game icon, but I can't just throw her away and get a female fae and silluete her to keep the skin! She's been in my lair ever since 2018! I have a huge attachment to my dragons and I wouldn't trade any of them for one that looks exactly the same, because *that one* is special. T-T

Edit: Yall are so wholesome :,)
I'll probably keep all of my trans dragons as they are, I couldn't bring myself to replace them.
I'm torn.
I wanna redo my trans dragons (in meta or in canon) so they can be the right gender in their tooltip but I can't throw them away!

Sosheyv, my profile fae, is a female despite her game icon, but I can't just throw her away and get a female fae and silluete her to keep the skin! She's been in my lair ever since 2018! I have a huge attachment to my dragons and I wouldn't trade any of them for one that looks exactly the same, because *that one* is special. T-T

Edit: Yall are so wholesome :,)
I'll probably keep all of my trans dragons as they are, I couldn't bring myself to replace them.
JxXWPTT.png
Coli guide
_ BjzISWz.png
FR Goals
_ 9gI0bgp.png
Art shop
_ Undying-Featherback.png
Lair map
_ Rat-King.png
Pixels
_ 4bPVjcz.png
Site
_ Venomous-Toridae.png
BBCode guide
_ WAYSTONECROPPED.gif
save up for the scrolls for dragons you [i]want [/i]to see changed, trans or not!! just because the option to change the pose is THERE doesn't necessarily mean you HAVE to change it! my most prominent trans dragon is never gonna get a pose change bcus she's perfect the way she is, and the fun thing about being trans is: you don't have to change your physical gender markers to be trans :) [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/1420067][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/14201/1420067_350.png[/img][/url]
save up for the scrolls for dragons you want to see changed, trans or not!! just because the option to change the pose is THERE doesn't necessarily mean you HAVE to change it! my most prominent trans dragon is never gonna get a pose change bcus she's perfect the way she is, and the fun thing about being trans is:

you don't have to change your physical gender markers to be trans :)

1420067_350.png
Coastline-Sawbeak.png 5OZS7SI.png
bYt72YT.png
LRdLP2V.png
JvUa9ma.png
oouioVf.png
FObX7rS.png
mjtJ868.png
11efmKl.png
Idk, keep them as is and make new trans ones and use the scroll?
Idk, keep them as is and make new trans ones and use the scroll?
BuDq0ZK.gif
I mean, everyone can decide for themselves what they end up doing, so this isn't judgement on anyone choosing otherwise, but for me and my massive army of nb dragons, I had to teach myself to stop caring about the tooltip anyway, so it doesn't really matter to me anymore. I say keep the dragons you have sentimental attachment to, they're fine just the way they are. [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
I mean, everyone can decide for themselves what they end up doing, so this isn't judgement on anyone choosing otherwise, but for me and my massive army of nb dragons, I had to teach myself to stop caring about the tooltip anyway, so it doesn't really matter to me anymore. I say keep the dragons you have sentimental attachment to, they're fine just the way they are.
There's no need to change your dragon as there's not one right way to make a trans dragon. Unless you feel strongly in the symbol I say keep her as is!
There's no need to change your dragon as there's not one right way to make a trans dragon. Unless you feel strongly in the symbol I say keep her as is!
My Athena was the first ‘dream dragon’ when I came onto flight rising
I didn’t know how it worked then but I really wanted a white coatl with purple wings in the male pose
For a while she was just Athens and I said she was male but then I was like heck it’s my lore she’s female now
She’s been in my lair a while and even with this update I’m going to keep her how she is
Plus she’s a lesbian so she can breed with her mate which is nice
Point being, do whatever makes you happy with your trans dragons
It doesn’t matter that much
If a dragon is important to you keep it
Nothing wrong was just saying in their bio what their gender is I say :)
My Athena was the first ‘dream dragon’ when I came onto flight rising
I didn’t know how it worked then but I really wanted a white coatl with purple wings in the male pose
For a while she was just Athens and I said she was male but then I was like heck it’s my lore she’s female now
She’s been in my lair a while and even with this update I’m going to keep her how she is
Plus she’s a lesbian so she can breed with her mate which is nice
Point being, do whatever makes you happy with your trans dragons
It doesn’t matter that much
If a dragon is important to you keep it
Nothing wrong was just saying in their bio what their gender is I say :)
npc_scribbles_by_dogi_crimson-daevs0a.gif
Eh, if you happy with em, keep em.

We all know that icon is sex rather than gender anyhow, (well to me, at least haha), so.. yknow. Nothing's changed?

I say it's nice to be able to reflect details, but they aren't that important (that may just be my 'chill about anatomy' speaking tho hehehe)

Or put in the usual people like being screamed at way ..

TRANS DRAGONS ARE DRAGONS POSE OR ICON BE DAMNED.
IF U HAPPY THAT'S ALL THAT MATTERS
Eh, if you happy with em, keep em.

We all know that icon is sex rather than gender anyhow, (well to me, at least haha), so.. yknow. Nothing's changed?

I say it's nice to be able to reflect details, but they aren't that important (that may just be my 'chill about anatomy' speaking tho hehehe)

Or put in the usual people like being screamed at way ..

TRANS DRAGONS ARE DRAGONS POSE OR ICON BE DAMNED.
IF U HAPPY THAT'S ALL THAT MATTERS
sh5xjiu.png
mtHAEL4.png
jbMLSIO.png
fdUVIfW.png
y41plqc.png
Wn6vGC1.png
YlKQFV6.png
MQadkUW.png
deity_gladekeeper_by_dogi_crimson-dabusrb.gif 9X6Ea51.png
[quote name="Sevi" date="2020-09-15 07:20:20" ] save up for the scrolls for dragons you [i]want [/i]to see changed, trans or not!! just because the option to change the pose is THERE doesn't necessarily mean you HAVE to change it! my most prominent trans dragon is never gonna get a pose change bcus she's perfect the way she is, and the fun thing about being trans is: you don't have to change your physical gender markers to be trans :) [/quote] Essentially my mentality. It's cool that there is a new option, but what you have now is just as good as it ever was.
Sevi wrote on 2020-09-15 07:20:20:
save up for the scrolls for dragons you want to see changed, trans or not!! just because the option to change the pose is THERE doesn't necessarily mean you HAVE to change it! my most prominent trans dragon is never gonna get a pose change bcus she's perfect the way she is, and the fun thing about being trans is:

Essentially my mentality.
It's cool that there is a new option, but what you have now is just as good as it ever was.
4QFtgPW.png
Tbh I'm confused as well, since I have dragons (both trans and cis) that use the opposite pose
I'll guess I'll just keep them.
On the other hand, the scroll will result in a little icon on your dragon's card, right? I'm not sure what to feel about that.
Tbh I'm confused as well, since I have dragons (both trans and cis) that use the opposite pose
I'll guess I'll just keep them.
On the other hand, the scroll will result in a little icon on your dragon's card, right? I'm not sure what to feel about that.
My dragons' names are 2-3 separate words. Please put spaces between them!!!
hRPcGnh.jpg
[quote name="Sevi" date="2020-09-15 07:20:20" ] you don't have to change your physical gender markers to be trans :) [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/1420067][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/14201/1420067_350.png[/img][/url] [/quote] Yesss!!! it's just a fun option. but it is in no way needed to have a trans dragon.
Sevi wrote on 2020-09-15 07:20:20:

1420067_350.png

Yesss!!! it's just a fun option. but it is in no way needed to have a trans dragon.
TBD