Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | How did you choose your flight?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
for some reason i just really vibe with arcane? i LOVE the aesthetic of a lot of flights (all of them, honestly) but arcane just has a special feel to it that i love for whatever reason, which is probably why i was drawn to it at the start. i also tend to like dragons in the pink/purple/blue colour range which fits very well with the pink eyes :’)
for some reason i just really vibe with arcane? i LOVE the aesthetic of a lot of flights (all of them, honestly) but arcane just has a special feel to it that i love for whatever reason, which is probably why i was drawn to it at the start. i also tend to like dragons in the pink/purple/blue colour range which fits very well with the pink eyes :’)
x8bDWFu.png
5BsilZ9.png
dEe2UrM.png
NOP5viO.png
I didn't have to think about it. The air has always been my element, and everything about Wind flight just resonates with me.
I didn't have to think about it. The air has always been my element, and everything about Wind flight just resonates with me.
rocks good. bones good. sand good
rocks good. bones good. sand good
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Sailor
she/he
milkchai-cacat.png
It actually took me a while to decide when I first joined! I was stuck between Arcane, Light, and Fire. I liked them all for the aesthetics, but Light’s lore was my favourite. I haven’t left since.
It actually took me a while to decide when I first joined! I was stuck between Arcane, Light, and Fire. I liked them all for the aesthetics, but Light’s lore was my favourite. I haven’t left since.
HX0RiC0.png
my entire thought process: "huh, shadow looks neat but what about pla- oh hello Plaguebringer!"
my entire thought process: "huh, shadow looks neat but what about pla- oh hello Plaguebringer!"
When I started the game I had a long hard think of probably like five minutes to decide what flight I wanted. I chose arcane and have been with it since.
When I started the game I had a long hard think of probably like five minutes to decide what flight I wanted. I chose arcane and have been with it since.
tumblr_inline_mjvop8mMef1qz4rgp.gif tumblr_md2y0qnWDS1qk1or3.gif
I chose arcane since I really like bright pink
I chose arcane since I really like bright pink
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayFQfvnk.png Pigeons are pretty cool
Sanjyou - She/Her - FR time+8
Pev2rFY.png
i like shiny rocks, that simple
i like shiny rocks, that simple
x6tELKc.png
feed the stone
Arcanite here! Came for the space aesthetic, stayed for the eldritch monstrosities. [emoji=arcane rune size=1]
Arcanite here! Came for the space aesthetic, stayed for the eldritch monstrosities.
Call me AKDG.
Dragon enthusiast (seriously, space dragons are my aesthetic)
Relentless proponent of STEM
FR+0
i just really liked the creepy aesthetic of plague and i've been here ever since B)
i just really liked the creepy aesthetic of plague and i've been here ever since B)
plagueh5.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9