Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | How did you choose your flight?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
I don't know the right way to describe it, but "Ice" themes, and light-colored themes, have always been what I pick in games. So there wasn't much thought behind it.
I don't know the right way to describe it, but "Ice" themes, and light-colored themes, have always been what I pick in games. So there wasn't much thought behind it.
TqnrXGL.png o hatchery
o spotlight
o BTV Veils
o subspecies
o kennel club
o lore: clan saga
I didn't do all my research before I joined and thought the elemental deities were really important when I joined and not just a lore thing, and the shadow one was the only one that didn't look weird when I was looking at the flights. I'm probably going to join earth for the dominance soon though, and also since purple doesn't work with most of my dragons.
I didn't do all my research before I joined and thought the elemental deities were really important when I joined and not just a lore thing, and the shadow one was the only one that didn't look weird when I was looking at the flights. I'm probably going to join earth for the dominance soon though, and also since purple doesn't work with most of my dragons.
Shattered Glass

Lorwolf Referral Link
Fr+2
I accept all friend requests!
Wishlist
it looked pretty. it is pretty and I like it here
it looked pretty. it is pretty and I like it here
Image links back to the artist's shop. A small pixelated drawing of a Mirror dragon. They fade from yellow to blue on their wings and head fins, with black hands and smoke markings on their wings. They are wearing a cowl and dress, which covers most of her body and head. For accessories, she also wears an ice pick and arctic bags. Various small snowflakes float around her. "Definitely an Issue."
They/Them ~ FR +0
Wishlist ~ Badges
I read the blurbs and Nature seemed like the place I'd most like to live! I wasn't always big on the eyes, but now I can't imagine having any other color...
I read the blurbs and Nature seemed like the place I'd most like to live! I wasn't always big on the eyes, but now I can't imagine having any other color...
tumblr_inline_nbe8duyTA81qg78ij.png84.png
Black and gold are pretty
Black and gold are pretty
vlHpjp8.png .
he/him

FR+3:00
. .
checked on swipp, baldwin, or arlo lately?
_ wizardry2.gif
I did it based on my zodiac! Leo is a fire element so already I was eyeing Fire Flight, but when it came down to Fire and Wind I chose Fire because the festival landed on my birthday month.
I did it based on my zodiac! Leo is a fire element so already I was eyeing Fire Flight, but when it came down to Fire and Wind I chose Fire because the festival landed on my birthday month.
Banner_2.png
SKIN SHOP
tumblr_inline_o23f1raLV11r3lvtf_500.png
"haha gemini is an air sign"

been in wind since day one :'D
"haha gemini is an air sign"

been in wind since day one :'D
ACOZFAh.png
g3bTNzM.png
hh5n4WA.png
I started with shadow (because I didn't understand how dominance worked and thought having more people would be better) but went on a small hiatus, after which I started looking to the lore writing aspect of the site. I switched to light because they share a border and the border would work great as a location for my clan (plus dominance every now and then is a nice little surprise).
I started with shadow (because I didn't understand how dominance worked and thought having more people would be better) but went on a small hiatus, after which I started looking to the lore writing aspect of the site. I switched to light because they share a border and the border would work great as a location for my clan (plus dominance every now and then is a nice little surprise).
I looked at the deities and selected the ones I thought looked coolest. It was a tie between the Tidelord and the Windsinger, with water's description fitting my personality better so I chose it.
I looked at the deities and selected the ones I thought looked coolest. It was a tie between the Tidelord and the Windsinger, with water's description fitting my personality better so I chose it.
0GeVlna.png The sea
collects the lost.
Do you head somewhere,
Wanderer?
rXAL2aJ.pngx6FOK3J.pngcVMOzbH.pngqUYWoAR.png
Also somewhat zodiac based. Mine is Cancer and it's a water sign. I've also always loved the water. So choosing Water was the obvious choice.
Also somewhat zodiac based. Mine is Cancer and it's a water sign. I've also always loved the water. So choosing Water was the obvious choice.
She/Her | Pinging is always fine! | Current icon dragon is Rose | Yoyo trinket suggestion
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9