Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | How did you choose your flight?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
[quote name="Janette" date="2020-09-01 10:54:03" ] I took a look at the Dominance leaderboard. [/quote] @Janette lmaooo :'Dd i feel like this is a v popular anwer here
Janette wrote on 2020-09-01 10:54:03:
I took a look at the Dominance leaderboard.
@Janette lmaooo :'Dd i feel like this is a v popular anwer here
hi! welcome to the
secret text i use bc i
cant figure centering
columns out
PGUlc7F.png Rn7Kb9H.png
YMPbu9R.png
QtezsCP.png
when i started i picked nature because i love the woods and plants. i changed to light about a week into playing, because i really loved the aesthetic.
when i started i picked nature because i love the woods and plants. i changed to light about a week into playing, because i really loved the aesthetic.
wqnTQE2.png
addams » she / her » avatar dragon
“i think i might have fallen in love...”
”...what am i to do?”

This seems like a game I would have absolutely obsessed over as a middle schooler, and when I was that age I strongly associated myself with fire. I didn't know enough about the game when I joined to have a better method then just picking what I would have picked in 2008, but now that I'm here I wouldn't have it any other way.
This seems like a game I would have absolutely obsessed over as a middle schooler, and when I was that age I strongly associated myself with fire. I didn't know enough about the game when I joined to have a better method then just picking what I would have picked in 2008, but now that I'm here I wouldn't have it any other way.
giphy.gif
BanescaleSig.png
giphy.gif
I joined fire bc I liked the [emoji=normal eyes size=1][emoji=normal eyes size=1]
I joined fire bc I liked the
giphy.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gif
I love Windy aesthetics, also Winddad is the most relaxed deity. :3

Eye colour helped, second choices were Light or Ice. xD
I love Windy aesthetics, also Winddad is the most relaxed deity. :3

Eye colour helped, second choices were Light or Ice. xD
A stick of yellow butter with blue butterfly wings. At by MythicalViper!xCmYhaC.pngMA3bre1.png
hmmm... purple and shady spaces and games.. good..
hmmm... purple and shady spaces and games.. good..
Halloween-Raffle-01.png CATTAFANG.
that guy-| FR+2

Shady Boye
thomas.png
"Currently: bein spooky-"

z9OsVtc.png
rI18gRz.png
NlmYDAS.png
p u r p l e
p u r p l e
VGxuHXT.png
I joined FR because of quarantine, so I thought it would be funny to be in the plague flight. Also the Plaugebringer looked pretty cool.
I joined FR because of quarantine, so I thought it would be funny to be in the plague flight. Also the Plaugebringer looked pretty cool.
whats a signature
Plague looked cool. I liked red, I liked the vibe.

now i refuse to leave because everyone is amazing
Plague looked cool. I liked red, I liked the vibe.

now i refuse to leave because everyone is amazing
2ttpK.gif i love you all so much
seriously you guys are the best
he/him

wishlist
Buhek.gif
a e s t h e t i c

I am SUCH a sucker for electric teal/grey aesthetics. It is my favorite thing ever. I love storms, lightning imagery, I love it so much. Words cannot explain just how much I love it. I love lightning imagery so much that crackle looks good on some breeds because it looks like Lichtenberg figures.
a e s t h e t i c

I am SUCH a sucker for electric teal/grey aesthetics. It is my favorite thing ever. I love storms, lightning imagery, I love it so much. Words cannot explain just how much I love it. I love lightning imagery so much that crackle looks good on some breeds because it looks like Lichtenberg figures.
___________ 6346.png mlHpBMC.png
5BsilZ9.png
55xbf1H.png
E3nmoMt.png
TW8ViqF.png
WKtl2lb.png
pO8B2fr.png 6346.png
WKtl2lb.png[/url][nextcol]
pO8B2fr.png[nextcol]6346.png[/columns]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9