Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Item Caption Contest 7 [Submissions]
1 2 ... 198 199 200 201 202 ... 216 217
[item=Ruby] [b]Name:[/b] Red Ruby [b]Caption:[/b] Just to make sure you [i]know[/i] it's red, we're adding 'Red' in the name.
Ruby
Name: Red Ruby
Caption: Just to make sure you know it's red, we're adding 'Red' in the name.
nzqnkq.png
[item=Crusty Copper Pot] [b]Name: [/b]Crusty Copper Pot [b]Caption: [/b]While this may look like worthless junk, it’s actually quite valuable! That’s what the dragon who sold this to you said anyways...
Crusty Copper Pot
Name: Crusty Copper Pot
Caption: While this may look like worthless junk, it’s actually quite valuable! That’s what the dragon who sold this to you said anyways...
One day I’ll be organized and have enough energy to make all the things I wanna put here… but for now imma just vibe
[item=selenite] Name: Selenite Caption: Some clans decorate their lairs with selenite believing in its healing properties.
Selenite
Name: Selenite
Caption: Some clans decorate their lairs with selenite believing in its healing properties.
siggy.png
[item= Shatterwing Butterfly] Name: Shatterwing Butterfly Caption: Legend says that if you look at the wing of this butterfly, the landscape it reflects is a mirror of our world.
Shatterwing Butterfly
Name: Shatterwing Butterfly
Caption: Legend says that if you look at the wing of this butterfly, the landscape it reflects is a mirror of our world.
DmRdZYl.png
[item=Not A Sheep] [b]Name[/b]: Not A Sheep [b]Caption[/b]: Sheep or not a sheep? That is the question!
Not a Sheep
Name: Not A Sheep
Caption: Sheep or not a sheep? That is the question!
tumblr_ph9qsupfNG1sbxtq7o4_250.pngvincente_kittenfangs_100_by_dragonnmr-damnupa.gifkHExOMX.png
[img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/trinket/35248.png[/img] Name: Ruby Caption: These crystals shine tricking predators with their bloody color. Be careful with your bloodlust.
35248.png
Name: Ruby
Caption: These crystals shine tricking predators with their bloody color. Be careful with your bloodlust.
English not my native language, sorry 3:
X8OKu.gift6rAx.gif1nGTm.gifviFTa.gif3uLsi.gifZjScA.gif
[item=Ruby] Name: Ruby Caption: A ruby's natural magical properties make it an excellent choice for enchanted footwear. Not so great for comfort, though.
Ruby
Name: Ruby
Caption: A ruby's natural magical properties make it an excellent choice for enchanted footwear. Not so great for comfort, though.
44303339972_bbca1c3340_o.gif button_cts.png512.1xOrd.bellzan_zpsoczvztar.png24990473472_c6b3e103bf_o.png
[item=old tin pot] Name: Old Tin Pot Caption: Originally part of a set including the old Scarecrow and Lion pots
Old Tin Pot
Name: Old Tin Pot
Caption: Originally part of a set including the old Scarecrow and Lion pots
BFEMrcM.png
[item=not a sheep] [b]Name:[/b] Not a Sheep [b]Caption:[/b] If you're close enough to be able to count these, you should be running.
Not a Sheep
Name: Not a Sheep
Caption: If you're close enough to be able to count these, you should be running.
[item=not a sheep] Caption: "owooooo" What? Sheep howl all the time!"
Not a Sheep

Caption: "owooooo" What? Sheep howl all the time!"
19418899.png?mtime=WVfqBgAAVtQ.png
1 2 ... 198 199 200 201 202 ... 216 217