Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | How long has it been...
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
I got two from grinding in the coliseum during the Brightshine Jubilee (so just over a week). To be fair, I was doing a lot of grinding...
I got two from grinding in the coliseum during the Brightshine Jubilee (so just over a week). To be fair, I was doing a lot of grinding...
about three or four weeks ago i got an earth egg from gathering :>
about three or four weeks ago i got an earth egg from gathering :>
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Sailor
she/he
milkchai-cacat.png
It be a few weeks since me crew last plundered one. O'course I started a ridiculous goal months ago o' not doin' anythin' but scavengin' an egg from each flight with th' exception o' diggin' chests durin' festivals. I be down t' th' last two flights now 'n then I can tell th' scalliwags t' start stealin' food again.

Life prohibits me from loggin' in all th' time so I've missed a few days but it be no scales off o' me back.
It be a few weeks since me crew last plundered one. O'course I started a ridiculous goal months ago o' not doin' anythin' but scavengin' an egg from each flight with th' exception o' diggin' chests durin' festivals. I be down t' th' last two flights now 'n then I can tell th' scalliwags t' start stealin' food again.

Life prohibits me from loggin' in all th' time so I've missed a few days but it be no scales off o' me back.
Cap'n o' th' Crowned Thresher
Pirates Risin'
(Public lore regardin' pirates o' Sornieth)
Below Deck! (Personal Lore Thread)
@JoxarBoxar
I got one of the second day of a coli grinding challenge. The whole point of the challenge was to spend an hour grinding each day until one dropped

P.S I'd trade it and maybe another egg for a permababy
@JoxarBoxar
I got one of the second day of a coli grinding challenge. The whole point of the challenge was to spend an hour grinding each day until one dropped

P.S I'd trade it and maybe another egg for a permababy
Dudddde this thread has serious egg luck, I just got two eggs from scavenging!
Dudddde this thread has serious egg luck, I just got two eggs from scavenging!
GlwyEtH.gif
» She/Her
» Adopts
» F.A.Q.
» Hatching for XXX

» Wishlist
» Helpful Links
» Accents
[url=https://postimages.org/][img]https://i.postimg.cc/vHYbsqNy/9-M0-GVxc-1.png[/img][/url] [color=#08870a] [font=duality.ttf][size=3] Several hours ago actually! Got a Lightning one too, nice. Wow, nice luck on getting those eggs, really cool!
9-M0-GVxc-1.png

Several hours ago actually! Got a Lightning one too, nice.
Wow, nice luck on getting those eggs, really cool!
repent-1.png
Yesterday, lmao. I don't know how or why but I have tons of luck with eg
Yesterday, lmao. I don't know how or why but I have tons of luck with eg
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
its been like amonth
its been like amonth

blue | +2 FRT
casual love

raffle
pm me to be friends!
xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx
16471.png
Wow people are lucky!
Wow people are lucky!
GlwyEtH.gif
» She/Her
» Adopts
» F.A.Q.
» Hatching for XXX

» Wishlist
» Helpful Links
» Accents
last one was on the last day of Brightshine, got a light egg from scavenging :)

but my luck in general is absolutely sporadic and I like to call myself the unluckiest person ever haha

most of the things I get/achieve are 95 % acctual work, and 5% HOPING for some luck!
last one was on the last day of Brightshine, got a light egg from scavenging :)

but my luck in general is absolutely sporadic and I like to call myself the unluckiest person ever haha

most of the things I get/achieve are 95 % acctual work, and 5% HOPING for some luck!
6655fe4067bf8ca45637cdd30867f01d0c1e2466.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7